Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now that more pics of the XM Thor have surfaced I have to admit I'm not as satisfied as I thought I would be. I canceled my order for this version and now I'm revisiting it. Problem is the anatomy issues that have made this piece controversial but I still think there is a lot of good to it. I was never happy with the original SS version because I felt he had a beer belly and hated how his toes went over the rock. :gah: Now I got nothing :gah: I really can't decide which version I want in my collection and part of me has me thinking I should wait a little longer :dunno

So now that more pics of the XM Thor have surfaced I have to admit I'm not as satisfied as I thought I would be. I canceled my order for this version and now I'm revisiting it. Problem is the anatomy issues that have made this piece controversial but I still think there is a lot of good to it. I was never happy with the original SS version because I felt he had a beer belly and hated how his toes went over the rock. :gah: Now I got nothing :gah: I really can't decide which version I want in my collection and part of me has me thinking I should wait a little longer :dunno

I am still waiting for the Thor that will fit in my collection. Passed on both XM and SS.

XM's Thor's thigh is really small compared to his upper body. heck, its just a little wider than his lower legs. a character's thigh should never be less wider than its biceps. even Hulk isn't so

I hope I don't have to pass on this due to no cash...

I'm sure I've said it before savage, but...you should be OK. The REGs will probably be around for quite awhile and the EX is basically useless. Even if by some remote chance this sells out completely through SSC, it should be easily available in the aftermarket at a very reasonable price until you can squirrel away the shekels you need to pick up a REG.

That's what happens when you wait sometimes

If my Hulk EX converts, I'd be so tempted to get this to have with Cap and him.... I'm kind of getting past the weird hand posture. :lol

I'm honestly thinking about getting the Allied Cap to go with my Modern Thor and EX Green Hulk because I highly doubt another cap is coming out for years. Does anyone know if that WWII Shovel is removable from his belt or if anyone was doing a custom belt? It's the only part of the statue I don't like.

I'm honestly thinking about getting the Allied Cap to go with my Modern Thor and EX Green Hulk because I highly doubt another cap is coming out for years. Does anyone know if that WWII Shovel is removable from his belt or if anyone was doing a custom belt? It's the only part of the statue I don't like.

It can be, but you'd have to bust the stitching

I really want to do a custom belt/harness for cap. I need to find a tailor. Haha

If my Hulk EX converts, I'd be so tempted to get this to have with Cap and him.... I'm kind of getting past the weird hand posture. :lol

Same here. I never thought it was that weird... Just shows that he isn't a savage throwing an angry closed fist/bent arm out in front to throw his hammer, but a prince with royal form.

An awkward lead wrist is seen a lot in the MLB for pitching as you go from pointing your glove at the target to bending your wrist and torquing/pulling your arm closer to your body, and then crunching the front side of your abdomen in order to coil your body a pitch with velocity and accuracy.

Ziegler.jpg

Back