THOR LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2939gm3.jpg

I absolutely hate this line but I will admit that is a great piece done of THOR. I still won't buy it but if does make me smile when the eventual Thor PF is done.

I think this looks great. Apart from the Hulk this line has been excellent. The Hulk is an easy fix if they just toned down the mouth area.

Looks good. 1000 times better than the GR, GG, or Hulk LBS.

Don't like it.
Please sideshow do a PF with light Up like this picture
(you will have a new top seller with this, guarantee or refund, trust me :lol)

ultimate_thor.jpg

SSC doesn't have rights to do the Ultimates. Shaithis77 said that Marvel considers the different universes different licenses. Marvel Zombies falls under that category I would assume that the Ultimates would as well.

If anything, this Thor does resemble the facial features of the Versus dio, except the costume is different.

Does anyone on this board collect these Legendary Scale busts religiously? I tried some but they really weren't my thing. Does anyone have all the MArvel ones so far? I would like to see a picture.

i have all so far but I just cancelled the Hulk. Not diggin' the grillz.

I like the Thor, too. He looks great.

thor looks cool, i'll probably pick up the regular version.

Here he is from the front.
Small pic, but hey...

011508radio_640x150.jpg

Dosn't look halfbad, too bad it isn't 1:1.
Must resist this line...

Hmm . . the side view look better than the front. Still, since I already have him in better bust form, I'll wait for the PF (as we all know will get released eventually).

He looks fantastic but, I'm a LSB hater myself thought since it is always taking space away from the PFs. All I see is more and more LSBs and less and less PFs. I can't start another collection either.

Back