Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's good deal for the god of thunder lol

bdc136c8.jpg

i notice some thors have this squiggly line on the side of the helmet, why is that?

The bust is on sale @ Sideshow $599.99 plus free Shipping. Looks like their trying to get rid of some stuff. The SW Clone bust is also on sale. Surprised Thor is still available. 350 Ed. is low. Its a nice piece.

This piece is awesome, I am new but I am a German paint master and I am an academic too. If you want a perfect piece, you have to paint it by yourself and spend many hours on it. Please keep in mind there are more than 300 of those, and if I had to paint ALL of them perfectly...........you would get one of them in.......2014.... :)

This bust has been going up in value a lot lately. Glad I got one a couple years ago.

How do you figure?
The last two on Ebay that actually sold in October & November went for $650.00 and $586.85
The Retail on this was $650.00
I've seen ad's this past year where people were asking $500.00 to $550.00 and couldn't move them.

When I bought mine, I got him for $300 on Ebay. Most at the time were selling $300-375. When this bust was released, nobody could sell him for retail. Price tanked. People complained about the way he looked. Sideshow even had him on clearance with specials for a while. Can't buy him that low anymore. Happens all the time with busts and statues. The edition size is quite small too. It's a nice piece in person too. Side note, I can't imagine shipping being cheap for him either now days.

Yeah I think price is creeping back up from its low point on eBay now. I love this piece. I also have the invincible iron man and captain America busts and they look phenomenal together. Even if I sell my whole collection I feel like these 3 pieces are ones I could hang onto for life.

Yeah I think price is creeping back up from its low point on eBay now. I love this piece. I also have the invincible iron man and captain America busts and they look phenomenal together. Even if I sell my whole collection I feel like these 3 pieces are ones I could hang onto for life.
Same here except I kept pushing off the Invincible Iron Man. Ended up with the Mark III. The Invincible bust was low for a LONG time. I wish I would have bought it. Not really low anymore.

Same here except I kept pushing off the Invincible Iron Man. Ended up with the Mark III. The Invincible bust was low for a LONG time. I wish I would have bought it. Not really low anymore.

I got the Invincible for $440 shipped if I recall. In February 2015. I love it. Such presence. I like the shoulders, really adds to the presence. I have Cap, IM and Thor. The 3 look terrific together. I'd like a Hulk, but the one SS made is smaller than the rest of them... which is odd.

Back