Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey im sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but ,im really stuck ,here goes, what would be a fair price for the full size alex ross bust from a few years ago be ,ive got a shot ,but dont have much time ,any help greatly appreciated ,and please deleate if im out of order cheers chris

Why is that funny you goofball? :cuckoo:

don't talk to the tar tars eli :lecture

DontFeedTheTrolls.jpg

Last edited:
don't talk to the tar tars eli :lecture

You'll love your Thor bust so much, it's amazing in person. btw Update me on that cookies and cream protein shake! Well, minus the part where it is currently digesting in your system and will be flung out in a mass of diarrhea.

hey im sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but ,im really stuck ,here goes, what would be a fair price for the full size alex ross bust from a few years ago be ,ive got a shot ,but dont have much time ,any help greatly appreciated ,and please deleate if im out of order cheers chris
Speaking of which - anyone have the Ross version of the life size Thor bust? wondering how it looks in person.

Picture041.jpg
this is the only picture i have of thor ,unless i deceide to buy him :wink1:,i have the small version and it pretty good ,but theres something about that vacformed chrome helmet ,wings and all life sized :yess: ive checked ebay and compleated listing for a idea pricewise but come up empty ,is it right that they only made 440 of the full sized one and is that a low amount or average ,anyway thanks to any who can help , cheers chris

I know I am a goofball, so? Calling me a kettle, or pot? Dammit! DAMMIT!

:lol Who keeps letting you out of Whedonville?!?! You don't call. You don't write. :(

In all seriousness though, congrats to Ink. Take pics when the Asgardian arrives.

Merry Xmas! Santa from FedEx got me Thor today. Despite knowing the dimensions before hand, I was in disbelief of the size. Pictures do not provide justice to this bust. You can see the veins in the eyes, and the pores of his skin on the face. It's Freak'n awesome!
Now I have to build a display worthy of such a beast, so until then, I have a big box with Thor in it. :thud:

Two more Avengers to go. :impatient:

Post pictures!! This bust is one that im not sure if its crazy awesome or not i need to see more pics!

I don't own a camera as crazy as that sounds, but I can borrow a nice one over the weekend. I'll see if I can get some pictures showing the awesomeness of the statue. I say this subjectively as everyone has their own flavors they like.

Disclaimer: I am not an art critic nor do I play one on tv. :lecture

That thor looks really flipping sweet always loved that side profile of him the best... amazing detail... awesomeness :clap :hi5:

I'm re-shooting my 1:1 busts. Just posted Wolverine and here is Thor. This is easily the biggest piece in my collection. Massive! Love both these pieces and can't wait for 1:1 Cap!

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

Back