Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like most statues that is always a question...but more than not things turn out ok, so just have faith :pray:

Very true. :lecture

Did you order the Wolverine 1:1? I had it on order, then canceled because of this big guy. Between the two, this one impressed me more, BUT I'll eventually go after him too.

Very true. :lecture

Did you order the Wolverine 1:1? I had it on order, then canceled because of this big guy. Between the two, this one impressed me more, BUT I'll eventually go after him too.

Yup I actually signed up for them both and am currently flex paying both. IMO and ONLY IMO I think you made the right choice. All the pics I've seen of this 1:1 is AMAZING. Thor is all his power. Woly's 1:1 is def a must purchase if you're into 1:1's IMO as well...but between the two I would have picked Thor as well :wink1: Congrats again and best of luck picking up Wolverine later down the road. :hi5:

Well, Thor arrived today....and stayed for about 1 minute.

Now, he's back on a post office truck BECAUSE NO ONE WAS HERE TO SIGN FOR IT!!! :mad:

Hopefully, I'll be able to pick him up tomorrow morning and opening it for inspection because class.

Stuff like this really irritates me.

Can anyone give me the dimensions on the SHIPPING box for this big thing because I don't think it will fit in my car....and I need to go pick this up at the post office.

Why me?

Well, I just confirmed it.

Thor will NOT fit in a Ford Mustang. So for any of you Mustang owners who decide to attempt to fit this piece in your car....it won't work.

Well, Thor arrived today....and stayed for about 1 minute.

Now, he's back on a post office truck BECAUSE NO ONE WAS HERE TO SIGN FOR IT!!! :mad:

Hopefully, I'll be able to pick him up tomorrow morning and opening it for inspection because class.

Stuff like this really irritates me.

Can anyone give me the dimensions on the SHIPPING box for this big thing because I don't think it will fit in my car....and I need to go pick this up at the post office.

Why me?

Well, I just confirmed it.

Thor will NOT fit in a Ford Mustang. So for any of you Mustang owners who decide to attempt to fit this piece in your car....it won't work.

Doe! It's the old triple slap trifecta. :slap:slap:slap

You can always tie it to the roof. :monkey1

Doe! It's the old triple slap trifecta. :slap:slap:slap

You can always tie it to the roof. :monkey1

Yeah....that ain't happening. :lol

And Wolverine is coming on Wednesday, and guess what? Won't be home for that one either.

I understand Sideshow putting Sig. Confirmation, but when I KNOW I won't be home, it gets frustrating. I live in a gated neighborhood. They can leave it at the door, or even leave it at a neighbors. I've asked numerous times, but neither Sideshow nor the shipping company, will honor the request.

And when I end up with a damaged piece because of it, Chap is going to be upset. And when Chap gets upset, he calls Skiman. And when Skiman gets called, WATCH OUT!!! :horror

And Wolverine is coming on Wednesday, and guess what? Won't be home for that one either.

I understand Sideshow putting Sig. Confirmation, but when I KNOW I won't be home, it gets frustrating. I live in a gated neighborhood. They can leave it at the door, or even leave it at a neighbors. I've asked numerous times, but neither Sideshow nor the shipping company, will honor the request.

And when I end up with a damaged piece because of it, Chap is going to be upset. And when Chap gets upset, he calls Skiman. And when Skiman gets called, WATCH OUT!!! :horror

That sucks bro...thank God for trucks and rope :wink1:

Hear me now and believe me later.

Do what I do when I know I am not going to be home...

Ask the UPS guy to leave you a bunch of blank signature slips the next time. Then you can sign one and leave it on the door before you head out the morning you know something is going to arrive. As long as you live in a decent area, this works well.

Wolvie box is smaller so that may fit in the Mustang.

That sucks bro...thank God for trucks and rope :wink1:

:monkey2 I know. I need one right about now.

Hear me now and believe me later.

Do what I do when I know I am not going to be home...

Ask the UPS guy to leave you a bunch of blank signature slips the next time. Then you can sign one and leave it on the door before you head out the morning you know something is going to arrive. As long as you live in a decent area, this works well.

Wolvie box is smaller so that may fit in the Mustang.

I need to try that!!! Thanks for the advice.

As for Thor, it looks like I'm going to have to wait until Wednesday at the earliest now. :(

Ski, you said that this piece is packaged pretty well? Any reason I should be worried if it stays in transit for an extra day or two?

I was hugely worried about breakage of Thor's helmet wings as I bought through a third party. But once I got it, there was nothing to worry about at all. I know it doesn't seem like it would fit, but the wings actually sit vertically in the box.

I really can't imagine this piece being damage in transit. Even with todays shipping "care".

If you were talking about your upcoming Wolverine, then same story. Lots of Styrofoam about all the important parts, really hard to see it break.

Clear your mind; all will arrive ok :)

Back