Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Thor is a god while Wolvie is human or mutant if you want to get technical. I think the eyes on both busts are incredibly real looking.

Congrats on picking these babies up. Now I will wait for the Captain America 1:1.

Those pics are ruined by that logo on them. :wink1:

If I didn't have to worry about Ebay thieves stealing my pics, I wouldn't have it. :lol

Posting Wolverine pics now!

Just ordered Thor bust on flex pay. Now the long wait until I pay it off. These pics will have to hold me over until I get mine. So please post more pics !!!

Just ordered Thor bust on flex pay. Now the long wait until I pay it off. These pics will have to hold me over until I get mine. So please post more pics !!!

lol hey it may be a long wait, but in the end you'll have yours. Congrats on the great purchase as I jumped on the flex a few months back and will have it paid off in July (so I know your pain/excitement). The pictures def help keep the excitement HIGH.

Looks creepy.. but not as creepy as someone who would buy it. (Like jamie grace)

Bodie, when I took this shot, I thought of you:
Thor2.jpg

It's reminiscent of that longing, stargaze look that I get, as I yearn for the day we meet. In many ways, you're my Thor. :1-1: :lol

It's Bodie humor. At this point, I expect a response in the form of a Jonas Bros. pic OR possibly a ":lol>LOL" (but those are rare in the Marvel thread.)

My post was meant to communicate with Bodie in a way he could understand. We all know he doesnt like this piece, but if we can communicate with Bodie, we may be able to better understand him. I personally don't get it myself, but oddly enough, it works.

The only thing we can do now is wait for his reply. :lol

This thread shouldn't be on the 2nd page!

BUMP.

Anyone else buy this or did everyone jump on the Wolverine bandwagon?

just bought one for 650 at a local shop. guy didnt realize it was #10 until he was boxing it lol. win!!!!!!

Back