Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing I already have a Thor bust.

thor%20scultp%20full%20screen%202.JPG

I think it looks awesome.And they went for a realistic look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic sculpt and paint up, I like the realism quite a bit; and despite the bronze posted above I think this would be a perfect candidate for SS's first real bronze piece from Marvel.

:yess:

First off let me say I don't collect the 1:1 busts, but I've always been a huge Marvel/Avengers fan.... and I'm not trying to be rude here, but I just don't get the face.

The helmet and wings look AMAZING. But imho, it looks like they slapped the helmet on my old high-school janitor and not the God of Thunder himself! I just don't get it... If I was all for this line I think I'd be let down because to me he looks old and sickly. I'm glad for those who love it though, I'll be looking forward to the in-hand picks and hope they prove me wrong.

I must say I am impressed with this piece.It does add a sense of realism. I think this piece is a seperate line up of its own,more human characterisitics then any other bust out there. Easily put, I can see this in a museum display, not the hulk, spidey or venom bust etc... Definetly a much more classy feel. One word...ordered.

Sculpt looks a bit too old....for the 1:1 I was hoping they'd go to the bearded look but overall its interesting they went so realistic considering that they others are very comic book looking. Its nice but not enough to make me buy it.

I think its awesome. I like the look, I mean, Thor is hundreds of years old. I like that its a different take on him compared to how he has been portrayed.

I can see both sides of this, so I understand why people have different opinions. I hope I can afford it when it ships.

I think I would have preferred it if they'd have sculpted this in a similar style to the PF and LSB, but I still like it. Its still a purchase, for me! :rock

Back