Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing I already have a Thor bust.

thor%20scultp%20full%20screen%202.JPG

I love that piece, do you have any more images of it? I absolutely love it, it has a such Frazetta (RIP) feel to it. Your sculpture did a fantastic job of capturing the essence of the character.

Looks cool...but Im not into 'human' face sculpts...Aliens, masked characters (ie. Vader Bust), that it for me...

This piece does looks alot better than Sideshow but it is not Sideshow then its ain't worth collecting imo. Sideshow for life.

not sure I can agree...There are many companies out there that make great collectibles...why limit yourself to just sideshow?

he still looks old as _____. The bust is huge: 28.5" H (723.9mm) x 27.5" W (698.5mm) x 26" D (660.4mm) And the sculpt and paint is awesome.

Still going to have to pass.

he still looks old as _____. The bust is huge: 28.5" H (723.9mm) x 27.5" W (698.5mm) x 26" D (660.4mm) And the sculpt and paint is awesome.

Still going to have to pass.

I actually think he looks a bit younger in the BSP than the pics!

I have it on order and the BSP solidifed it. :)

Just watched the BSP video for this... And I think the video is a total deal breaker for me. It shows the massive scale of the piece, and is ridiculously beautiful. I'll have to make plans to add this to my collection one day :monkey3

Just watched the BSP video for this... And I think the video is a total deal breaker for me. It shows the massive scale of the piece, and is ridiculously beautiful. I'll have to make plans to add this to my collection one day :monkey3

Do it bro!!! Flex pay it if you have to!!! It is a thing of beauty....

Back