Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the thing ...its so good, no one is complaining. So in this case, silence is a good sign.

I love mine. And your right ...all the detail and paint are stellar. The sculpt on her is sexy as hell to boot!

Well this isn't really a top tier character - ? which is not to say it isn't shelf worthy.

True but the statue itself is amazingly detailed and extremely well done.

Most statue collectors don't seem to read comics is probably why.

True; their loss The Mighty Thor is an excellent series.

Last edited:
Definitely agree with this, I really don't know why people are so down on the new characters especially since the Jane Foster Thor/Unworthy Thor has been so great.

I don't understand it either but I agree with you that both the Mighty Thor (Jane Foster) and Unworthy Thor have been great! :lecture

Well this isn't really a top tier character - ? which is not to say it isn't shelf worthy.

Jane Fosters been around forever, pretty much since Thor comics began, she’s a pretty major character taking up a main role. I would have purchased if the EX was a swap out head without the helmet, I just didn’t like the axe myself but it’s a nice statue anyway.

Definitely agree with this, I really don't know why people are so down on the new characters especially since the Jane Foster Thor/Unworthy Thor has been so great.

I don't understand it either but I agree with you that both the Mighty Thor (Jane Foster) and Unworthy Thor have been great! :lecture

Totally love the Mighty Thor and Unworthy Thor series as well. And the artwork is pretty good, too.

It really is. :lecture

Only issue is, I’m in a 600 square foot basement suite... be harder to sneak it in past my fiance over say a Figuarts figure lol. By sneak I of course mean take her out for dinner, buy her something pretty and give her a foot and scalp massage.

Last edited:
Go for it, man. It's a beautiful piece.

I just need a fully sculpted 1/4 scale Classic Thor to go with her now.

I finally unboxed my EX Jane Foster Piece last night and she's absolutely stunning :panic:
- I have her displayed with BW and Mystique on a 'Woman of Power' shelf :rock

IMG_1269.JPG

Spoiler Spoiler:

Only issue is, I’m in a 600 square foot basement suite... be harder to sneak it in past my fiance over say a Figuarts figure lol. By sneak I of course mean take her out for dinner, buy her something pretty and give her a foot and scalp massage.

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

I finally unboxed my EX Jane Foster Piece last night and she's absolutely stunning :panic:
- I have her displayed with BW and Mystique on a 'Woman of Power' shelf :rock

Cool pics and display, Congrats! :duff

Shoddy paint, cracked gauntlet, loose magnets, offered $30 or full refund as apparently it's taken them nearly two weeks to let me know there's no replacements. I'm now done with sideshow, three of the last four statues I've brought (dark phoenix, Angela and this) have come through with faults. Even my hulk vs wolverine has some dubious bits but everyone seems to have suffered with the same boatso let it slide.
After buying SS stuff for ten years I won't be giving them anymore of my money. There customer service has been terrible and patronising it's made things worse. I now have to go through the rigmarole of getting my VAT back from customs yet again.
Sideshow you've lost yet another customer.

Back