Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55BE0DA4-F56C-4E7F-A45D-4B5C4B574D3E.jpg

Finally got the cape to where I'm happy with it. Very impressed with this statue every time I look at it.

I doubt she'll go up in price a lot so I'm sure you'll be able to get one eventually.

I doubt she'll go up in price a lot so I'm sure you'll be able to get one eventually.

I'm going to try to hold off and get one (hopefully) below retail on ebay. Fingers crossed..

Or hopefully someone wants to sell here, for less than retail.

So glad I got this PF! The sculpt on this ...the details ...are exceptional.

Nope, didn't post pics. Already had several pics from collectors before I got mine.

Nope, no QC issues.

Much to my surprise my waitlist for the exclusive is converting :yess:

So how comes when I tried to get a replacement, sideshow told me that there was none left and I could either have $30 and keep the rubbish statue or smash and get a refund?

So how comes when I tried to get a replacement, sideshow told me that there was none left and I could either have $30 and keep the rubbish statue or smash and get a refund?

From what I was told by CS, they can't harvest replacement parts from complete units. Replacement parts come from a different pool ...and if that pool is exhausted, then they don't have anymore.

And I'm not sure if they harvest replacement parts from defective units that were returned.

From what I was told by CS, they can't harvest replacement parts from complete units. Replacement parts come from a different pool ...and if that pool is exhausted, then they don't have anymore.

And I'm not sure if they harvest replacement parts from defective units that were returned.

I requested a complete replacement as mine didn't fit together properly let alone the hairline crack and head having a rough paint job.

I requested a complete replacement as mine didn't fit together properly let alone the hairline crack and head having a rough paint job.

In that case, yea, I'm not sure why they wouldn't give you a complete replacement. They should've, IMO.

I noticed its not about having a replacement or not. Its about how badly they think you need one. If it's something they consider a small issue they will say none available. But if its something they consider big. they will have a replacement for you. I think they want to save the replacements for the ones who really must have one. This is from my experience anyways. We've all seen so many times how theres no replacements only to see multiple others who gets them over and over for weeks to months.

I noticed its not about having a replacement or not. Its about how badly they think you need one. If it's something they consider a small issue they will say none available. But if its something they consider big. they will have a replacement for you. I think they want to save the replacements for the ones who really must have one. This is from my experience anyways. We've all seen so many times how theres no replacements only to see multiple others who gets them over and over for weeks to months.

I actually agree with this 100%, unfortunately. I think this has always been the case. I'm sure there's a bit of a first come/first serve aspect to it, but I think the degree of damage is the biggest factor.

Back