Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but at the end of the Day the Price will tell, the story, SSC has there EX's, what ever that is and the what in the Hell sticker price, XM usually has a multitude of EX's and also what in the Hell sticker price, between the two, ballpark difference of $500 to $800.

I caved on XM's The Darkness and Witchblade, this starting to get extensive :lol:lol:lol:lol

Yeah but at the end of the Day the Price will tell, the story, SSC has there EX's, what ever that is and the what in the Hell sticker price, XM usually has a multitude of EX's and also what in the Hell sticker price, between the two, ballpark difference of $500 to $800.

I caved on XM's The Darkness and Witchblade, this starting to get extensive :lol:lol:lol:lol

Tell me about it and all the spidey villains I've gotten already and on order....lol

It's ridiculous. Never in the million years did I think I would go this deep into the hobby. Prices just keep going up and up, but the quality is just astounding, compared to what we got 10 years ago.

It's ridiculous. Never in the million years did I think I would go this deep into the hobby. Prices just keep going up and up, but the quality is just astounding, compared to what we got 10 years ago.

Well for the next 6 months, I'm Balls Deep in it, Two this Month, Two Next, before

o-face.jpg

Lol! That posted face just looks awkward, Colossus! What the hell .....

If anyone can find the perfect foto for expression, it's Mr Collosus for sure :lol

I wonder when we'll get the full reveal. I have a feeling not for a while. That's what I don't like about the '12 Days' event. I bet we won't see it for a while.

While we await for full reveal. More more more Mr Collosus :lol

I'm new to statues and cringed on prime 1 Witcher stuff as I ordered. My wallet may literally burst into flames the first time I go in on an XM piece from shipping alone!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back