Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not up to date on the comic right now, has she even taken the helmet off? She hadn't up to the point I read, when Secret Wars started.

yeah she has

http _mashable.com_wp-content_uploads_2015_05_Thor.Jane_.jpg

I meant while Thor-ed up. They're obviously not going to go with a bald, chemotherapy Jane sculpt.

I meant while Thor-ed up. They're obviously not going to go with a bald, chemotherapy Jane sculpt.

No, Thor'd Up, but if they do a different head they could go this route based on this open faced Thor Girl Helmet that was in earlier comics

thorgirl1.jpg

Love the character and did NOT see this coming. I'm completely shocked and completed stoked. No brainer for my collection. Must have. :rock

I've always loved the look of her.

I hope the bases complement each other. Those blue crystals would look great on this.

I may be interested if she comes with a beautiful unmasked portrait.

If not, I will probably pass. Not connected to the character whatsoever, but I do like Thor and could enjoy the statue as she's the "new" Thor.

After 10 years of making Marvel PF's and with A listers and fan favourites still missing we get a Jane Foster Thor. Awesome.

I just like how people think. Sideshow definitely wants to make all these characters... I'm sure they are getting "No" from Marvel or the other licenses on certain characters due to the craziness of their current rivalry.

Yeah Sideshow doesn't just get to pick whatever they want. Marvel wants to promote characters, they push certain ones on their licensors.

You guys are missing out if you're not reading Jason Aaron's Thor stuff though.

Back