Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caleb-nefzen-shethor-00c.jpg

3087ca8227ba8e3ad7540ea74740d3ab.jpg

That 'view/image/whatever' looks a lot better. Honestly, it doesn't mean nothing until paint apps. Don't even know why I open my mouth, I flip-flop so much. :lol

I got the dynamic pose, but that face sculpt doesn't look good at all. I guess one could argue that it means nothing without paint, but I don't like what they're starting with.

Thats' the part XM needs to keep improving on.

Their portraits other than elektra have all been great for last year. All of their upcoming ones are awesome as well if you've been paying even a modicum of attention. They'll miss here and there but you guys so easily forget sideshow does some terrible portraits as well? Look at supergirl

Yes, XM has definitely improved their female portrait skill with this one. The hair is flowing naturally. Well done, XM.

I got the dynamic pose, but that face sculpt doesn't look good at all. I guess one could argue that it means nothing without paint, but I don't like what they're starting with.

True, this Live or Die based on Paint

agree very close resemblance

That 'view/image/whatever' looks a lot better. Honestly, it doesn't mean nothing until paint apps. Don't even know why I open my mouth, I flip-flop so much. :lol

Fell better on the close-up? Thanks to Jackson

Who is the actress and what show?

She is in Vikings. Great show.
She plays Lagartha of Lothbrok which is the name of my current gaming pc lol.

She also auditioned to play Captain Marvel in the upcoming movie. I was sad she didnt get the role. She wiuld have been great.

I think the XM head looks great. She's swinging a war hammer. I've never bought one of their statues, but after seeing that one, I just might. Sideshow's looks like a glorified Phicen.

I think the XM head looks great. She's swinging a war hammer. I've never bought one of their statues, but after seeing that one, I just might. Sideshow's looks like a glorified Phicen.

I think the piece overall looks great! :rock

Back