Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe this reg has the head fixed to the body. Only the EX has removable heads.

Hey, I didnt know that, tks for letting me know.

Yea, the Reg head is permanently glued on :( I for one wish it wasn't...I've got both the Reg and EX at home...however, my Reg is minty mint condition whereas my EX is an ex display so I wish I could just swap the body of my Reg and use it for my EX :( Hence why I'm keeping them both at the moment :( must be a way of prizing that head off the reg without breaking anything :lol :lol

Saw this pic on Facebook....Thor looks large compared to Supes. Is he that much bigger than him in the comics.

supes thor.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have the chance to buy a thor reg, (its actually an ex but they already sold the head) for $900 should I go for it????

how easy is to find an ex head only? ? Let me know what you think.

Hey guys, I have the chance to buy a thor reg, (its actually an ex but they already sold the head) for $900 should I go for it????

If you want the EX head, but an EX...you're never gonna get just the EX head and if u do find one, it'll prob cost you more to buy that plus the regular.

If you want the EX head, but an EX...you're never gonna get just the EX head and if u do find one, it'll prob cost you more to buy that plus the regular.

Exactly! I've been looking for a skaar ex axe for sale for 2 years... No luck mate.

I have an EX head that I might sell...my Thor was customized into a modern Thor, so I have no use for the EX...

I would try to haggle that guy down, though, so you could give me more money for the EX :lol

Hey guys, it took a little bit but I have to say this is a grail!. Thanks to #meatgoat for your help on getting this.

Congrats. It's not until you see him up close that you truly realize how great it really is.

Back