Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure your collection is mind blowing with grails everywhere from what I've seen you mention in various threads.

Also maybe it's meant to be however quadcent mentioned he was going to put his up for sale if the cap movie was coming out in 2011. It is so I'm assuming he's going to do it. You might want to hit him up.

I got cap last year lol

I got cap last year lol

you lucky lucky man. That one is def on my list...along with (swallow, refocus and whisper) Hulk PF :slap

along with others like spidey/venom/punisher comiquette...but non are going to hurt like the Hulk PF

might want to invest in a sturdy table for it :lol

ya know that is a fantastic point...I've spent or am spending SO much on these beautiful statues that I realized I don't have anywhere to put them now. I need to make an Ikea run ASAP and pick up some bestas. I'm sure it's posted somewhere but does the Hulk PF fit in the besta safely? Just by curiousity or is he beyond being contained by anything Ikea dare make :)

Truth is I won't have to worry about this one for a while anyways..:dunno

ya know that is a fantastic point...I've spent or am spending SO much on these beautiful statues that I realized I don't have anywhere to put them now. I need to make an Ikea run ASAP and pick up some bestas. I'm sure it's posted somewhere but does the Hulk PF fit in the besta safely? Just by curiousity or is he beyond being contained by anything Ikea dare make :)

I need to buy some of those too

it should fit in a besta

I need to buy some of those too

it should fit in a besta

a few bestas it is. I think the biggest storage statue problem I'm going to have in the near future is the upcoming SSC Thor 1:1. That ought to be fun...not to mention getting it out of the box. Better start increasing my weight lifting :)

a few bestas it is. I think the biggest storage statue problem I'm going to have in the near future is the upcoming SSC Thor 1:1. That ought to be fun...not to mention getting it out of the box. Better start increasing my weight lifting :)

the 1:1's really aren't that heavy, but I bet the box will be massive

:) well the weight is comforting...but the box...well I guess I'm going to have to start storing them in my bedroom :dunno

Tell me about it. I thought the Thor PF box was huge then I got the Thing PF & now I got the Hulk PF arriving on monday which is even a bigger box. :slap

Tell me about it. I thought the Thor PF box was huge then I got the Thing PF & now I got the Hulk PF arriving on monday which is even a bigger box. :slap

dang xYx, you listed a group of statues I hope to add to my collection. I think I can still find the Thing PF at a reasonable price, but Hulk forget about it. Just curious how big is the Thing PF and what did you personally think about the statue? I don't want to change the subject of the thread, but I hadn't heard much about it.

dang xYx, you listed a group of statues I hope to add to my collection. I think I can still find the Thing PF at a reasonable price, but Hulk forget about it. Just curious how big is the Thing PF and what did you personally think about the statue? I don't want to change the subject of the thread, but I hadn't heard much about it.

He's huge but not taller than Thor of course since Thor's standing on top of a rune while Thing is just massive & pretty heavy as well. Though people say it isn't as heavy as the Hulk PF. Lovin' the Thing PF though, it's pretty underrated. The best thing about the Thing PF as well is, I got it for $200 delivered! :yess:

He's huge but not taller than Thor of course since Thor's standing on top of a rune while Thing is just massive & pretty heavy as well. Though people say it isn't as heavy as the Hulk PF. Lovin' the Thing PF though, it's pretty underrated. The best thing about the Thing PF as well is, I got it for $200 delivered! :yess:

Awesome that is def one I want to pick up...$200 DANG bro good pick up. You find a deal like that floating around again let me know cause I'm all in.

Awesome that is def one I want to pick up...$200 DANG bro good pick up. You find a deal like that floating around again let me know cause I'm all in.

Thanks bud! :hi5:
It was a local guy in the area, if anything comes up I'll let you know.
Oh & Thing's fist are almost as big as mine, they're as big as my 13 yr old brother's fist though.

Thanks bud! :hi5:
It was a local guy in the area, if anything comes up I'll let you know.
Oh & Thing's fist are almost as big as mine, they're as big as my 13 yr old brother's fist though.

Freaking sweet...the Hulk comiquettes blow me away, I can only imagine Things PF to do that and more. :thud:

The Thing PF is definitely an underrated piece, I think they captured that comic style perfectly. Now that he's a New Avenger in the Heroic Age, I think it makes perfect sense to have him next to the other big boys.

marvelavengers01.jpg

Last edited:
marvelavengers01.jpg

The Thing PF is definitely an underrated piece, I think they captured that comic style perfectly. Now that he's a New Avenger in the Heroic Age, I think it makes perfect sense to have him next to the other big boys.

Agreed...I think it looks great and eventually want to get him in my collection. That said I'd need a pretty good buy in price to justify it at this point in time...only cause I have so much I'm currently all in for now. But Thing PF is one I think any Marvel collector should have in their ultimate collection.

:goodpost::exactly:
Though Ben Grimm didn't need to be in the Avengers for him to belong in ones collection!

Get him before he's gone!
bengrimm0512.jpg

YUMMY!

Back