Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_1310.jpg

I had Redskull EX, but returned him because he had a broken strap. :monkey2

So I couldn't find the ubs connector cable for my camera and for the time being only have an iphone picture of my current marvel collection. Keep in mind I'm a new collector, but my own personal grail is sitting right in the middle. As soon as I can find that cable I will be posting higher quality picutres...out of excitment as I know we've all seen a billion pictures of this one already. :lol

Anyways here is my Thor PF EX...:yess:

picture.php

So I couldn't find the ubs connector cable for my camera and for the time being only have an iphone picture of my current marvel collection. Keep in mind I'm a new collector, but my own personal grail is sitting right in the middle. As soon as I can find that cable I will be posting higher quality picutres...out of excitment as I know we've all seen a billion pictures of this one already. :lol

Anyways here is my Thor PF EX...:yess:

picture.php

Excellent start bro, I have all 4 and like them A LOT :hi5:

Congrats on getting Thor he's super awesome! :hi5:

Thanks Jay...yea I love this statue. Although I have about 6 statues coming between April and May, this is the one I had to have and it did not disappoint. I have to thank fellow freak siren3-4 for willing to part with it.

Thanks Jay...yea I love this statue. Although I have about 6 statues coming between April and May, this is the one I had to have and it did not disappoint. I have to thank fellow freak siren3-4 for willing to part with it.

He must be mad to sell that! :wink1: :lol

So what other statues have you got coming? it's great when you're new to the hobby and have loads of space and cash to play with isn't it? :D

Excellent start bro, I have all 4 and like them A LOT :hi5:

Agreed, I am VERY pleased with all of the statues I've gotten thus far. Now I seriously need to invest in some bestas and deck out the setup so they can be properly displayed. Not to mention between april and may I have about 6 more statues coming so I'm going to be displaying these from within the box if I don't step on it. Thanks again.

He must be mad to sell that! :wink1: :lol

So what other statues have you got coming? it's great when you're new to the hobby and have loads of space and cash to play with isn't it? :D

Oh heck yea. I totally got addicted after buying my first statue, which was the Gambit PF figure. From there I've just kinda went off the deep end. So my current paying off/pre order list is as follows:

Colossus comiquette
Colossus EX lsb
Magneto EX lsb
Hulkbuster EX comiquette
Wolverine reg PF
Sabretooth EX PF
DD EX comiquette
Angel EX comiquette
Rouge EX PF
Wolverine Life Size bust
Thor Life Size bust
M Bison EX (I'm a big street fighter fan too =) )

and on the waitlist and hoping to pick up
Bucky Barnes Cap EX PF
Cyclops EX PF

Last edited:
Thanks bro...it's going to take me till Mayish to get it all officially paid for, so thanks SSC for flexpay :hi5:

Yeah flexpay is great! i have the EX War Machine on flex cos i was too late to drop Optimus Prime EX on flex so i needed to put something on flex or miss out. :lol

Yeah flexpay is great! i have the EX War Machine on flex cos i was too late to drop Optimus Prime EX on flex so i needed to put something on flex or miss out. :lol

:hi5: I hear ya. If I hadn't already signed up for so much I would have totally made room for him on my financial budget...unfortunately he came too late as beyond just getting various statues directly from SSC I tracked down and paid inflated prices for the hulk EX comiquette and thor PF EX, but I'm def not complaining as I love both statues. From now on though I'm going to focus on new statues and buying from the secondary market is a quick way to end up living under a bridge :horror

congrats on EX war machine :clap:clap

:hi5: I hear ya. If I hadn't already signed up for so much I would have totally made room for him on my financial budget...unfortunately he came too late as beyond just getting various statues directly from SSC I tracked down and paid inflated prices for the hulk EX comiquette and thor PF EX, but I'm def not complaining as I love both statues. From now on though I'm going to focus on new statues and buying from the secondary market is a quick way to end up living under a bridge :horror

congrats on EX war machine :clap:clap

:rotfl :exactly: :goodpost:

Oh heck yea. I totally got addicted after buying my first statue, which was the Gambit PF figure. From there I've just kinda went off the deep end. So my current paying off/pre order list is as follows:

Colossus comiquette
Colossus EX lsb
Magneto EX lsb
Hulkbuster EX comiquette
Wolverine reg PF
Sabretooth EX PF
DD EX comiquette
Angel EX comiquette
Rouge EX PF
Wolverine Life Size bust
Thor Life Size bust
M Bison EX (I'm a big street fighter fan too =) )

and on the waitlist and hoping to pick up
Bucky Barnes Cap EX PF
Cyclops EX PF

nice list :)

nice list :)

Thanks ink. I've been officially sideshow freak-da-fide. I figure I got my must haves out of the way for the time being off of the second hand market now I just focus on the upcoming releases and occassionally grab some oldies but goodies. I def will be adding the new movie versions of Thor and Cap to the list as soon as they are announced.:hi5:

Thanks ink. I've been officially sideshow freak-da-fide. I figure I got my must haves out of the way for the time being off of the second hand market now I just focus on the upcoming releases and occassionally grab some oldies but goodies. I def will be adding the new movie versions of Thor and Cap to the list as soon as they are announced.:hi5:

I went back & bought a couple old PFs/comiquettes/dios a year til I got em all...last 2 on the list is xmen vs. sentinel dio #1 and cap vs. red skull

I went back & bought a couple old PFs/comiquettes/dios a year til I got em all...last 2 on the list is xmen vs. sentinel dio #1 and cap vs. red skull

I'm sure your collection is mind blowing with grails everywhere from what I've seen you mention in various threads.

Also maybe it's meant to be however quadcent mentioned he was going to put his cap vs red skull EX dio up for sale if the cap movie was coming out in 2011 in another thread. It is so I'm assuming he's going to do it. You might want to hit him up.

Back