this is the movie cobra commander??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say yes. And that mask looks like a angry vagina.

I don't want to know how you made that correlation. If you put your poker in anything that looks like that, you might need to see a doctor, like ASAP! Or quit boinking octopi. :p

Wtf is that? Really, wtf is that? It can't be Cobra Commander, because the Cobra Commander I know is a badass who wears one of a very distinct variety of masks, none of which does this abomination conform to. It makes him look like he has an immune system disorder and needs to be cordoned off from society. I can already see the sequel titles: "Cobra in a Bubble." Yes, that is something I see myself shelling out $8.00 to sit through.

Which Cobra Commander was that?! :huh The only one I knew was a ***** who wore very distinctive masks and had a notoriously bad lisssssssssssssssp.

*sigh*....

I was hoping at least for the hood....this looks like crap. Hopefully he wears the hood.

I don't want to know how you made that correlation. If you put your poker in anything that looks like that, you might need to see a doctor, like ASAP! Or quit boinking octopi. :p

Which Cobra Commander was that?! :huh The only one I knew was a ***** who wore very distinctive masks and had a notoriously bad lisssssssssssssssp.

that would Be the Cobra commander from the comics. not the Demented Kid Brother of Yosimite Sam from the Cartoon.

And i agree, i have no idea what they were thinking with that goofy-ass mask.

that would Be the Cobra commander from the comics. not the Demented Kid Brother of Yosimite Sam from the Cartoon.

And i agree, i have no idea what they were thinking with that goofy-ass mask.

Yep, that would be the one. The kind of man who would bury his own son alive for betraying him. NOT the bumbling cartoon character.

* Wait for Darth Cruel to come into thread and say the mask looks awesome*

cobravl4.png

You know whats even sadder? 80's fanboys whining cause...things must change with technology

If you were coming from that elite Generation you would spit on that crap movie too.But unfortunately you are very small in the pants.

Back