1/6 Third Party Custom Stealth W Agent Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was hoping for a Dracarys GIF :lol

catfight.gif
:lol

lol. I was on board with getting it...but it just doesn't seem right for me to get it. It looks blah.

I agree, the sculpt is not too great, but for fans of SW its still a good figure and the best option for this look, but I think you do need to get the CW HT sculpt to make it look better

This finally came in! I agree, the sculpt is pretty weak, but the clothing set seems pretty solid.

:pfft:

Actually, I did have some time today, but there was basically no sunlight so the lighting situation is a little... meh. It's not quite as obvious from the pictures what the difference in skin tone between the body and the head is.

witch1.jpg

witch2.jpg

witch3.jpg

You may also notice that she has her default hands. Her fancy magic hands are fine, but it looked like if I pulled on one of her normal hands I'd break the peg, so I'll be messing around with that later.

Awesome pics Billion!

I can see the difference in the skin tone, that's for me the biggest negative about this figure :( How do you like her?

Awesome pics Billion!

I can see the difference in the skin tone, that's for me the biggest negative about this figure :( How do you like her?

Thanks!

I think after I replace the head (and possibly the wrist peg, depending on how that goes) she'll be pretty much perfect. It's not ideal - would have preferred it right out of the box - but it isn't that much work. So I'm... averagely happy with her.

Thanks!

I think after I replace the head (and possibly the wrist peg, depending on how that goes) she'll be pretty much perfect. It's not ideal - would have preferred it right out of the box - but it isn't that much work. So I'm... averagely happy with her.

Yeah I agree completely. I'm going to use the CW sculpt for her, when I get a spare.

Glad i didn't get the suntan version. Expected to do a head swap after seeing the first pics, but mine is ok.

Yeah I agree completely. I'm going to use the CW sculpt for her, when I get a spare.

The CW head looks pretty great, I'm going to try to get one of those too! If I miss them, though, I might get one of those glowy eye knockoffs from OSK - might be nice to have a different look for my two Witches.

Excellent photos Billion :clap

Thanks! :)

Back