1/6 Third Party Custom Stealth W Agent Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's been shipped too :) I'll post pictures as soon as I get her. I maaay be one of the first people to get her? Shipping from HK to New Zealand is usually pretty fast

My guess is mine will be here in about 10 days - but it all depends on how much scrutiny customs gives it :lol

My guess is mine will be here in about 10 days - but it all depends on how much scrutiny customs gives it :lol

:lol Hopefully not too much! Mine should arrive next week, as long as there are no delays. When does everything shut down for Chinese New Year? =/

Hey hey...I got my Witch last Friday...
I love the clothes (so many details!) and everything (even her necklace is way too tight), and her hair is awesome...but the skin on her face is way too dark compared to her body...
It's like she has a massive sunburn...it's even more visible in real life. I contacted Kit and he will contact ACPlay but he says there aren't high chances that they will replace it.
I am courious to see if your Witches have the same problem...

Ohne Titel by Sév, auf Flickr

Ohne Titel by Sév, auf Flickr

I got my one of these today! Fortunately my headsculpt isn't as dark in skin tone as Miez's, but it does sit quite funny on the neck joint because of the adapter plug thing. I'm planning on buying a spare HT CW Scarlet Witch sculpt to use on this figure permanently, so the last two pictures are with that sculpt and a comparison. Here are some pictures for anyone who wanted to see how this turned out.

yy8mNuj.jpg

3lOKrqV.jpg

yD9WmmZ.jpg

lvbec4x.jpg

RieCGFn.jpg

Got mine as well. Not a bad figure. Hands are a little loose imo and the legs seem too skinny but that may just be me. Shoes are not real solid either but loving the clothes and my headsculpt seems to be the right color.
8a480cf9a27810d9250484d4d52cc5a9.jpg
619880893619fc264a3bdcfa90b47cd4.jpg
d6e887d5cd20f69754fef84b2e0f52bc.jpg
3d5323f8bb574b091b537000d554302c.jpg

Great pics Joe! :clap I'm a little disappointed that the top is grey in real life, but it makes me laugh that it photographs purple - because that's exactly how the top looks in set pictures, compared to a more grey color in real life :lol

I have one on the way also...but damn its fairly bad nothing like the promo pics (sculpt wise)
May have been better off just buying a HT one from the off:gah:

I have one on the way also...but damn its fairly bad nothing like the promo pics (sculpt wise)
May have been better off just buying a HT one from the off:gah:

Yeah that's one thing I'm most disappointed about. Overall pretty happy with the figure but the sculpt is... Bad. Or, the paint job, rather. Like I said in my post on the previous page, I'm buying a HT one to replace this, so it's not a terrible idea. Maybe wait until you see yours in hand just to be sure?

Just received mine and i'm very happy with it. I'll do more futzing when i get home tonight. Just be careful with the wrists, they seem more fragile than usual.

20170130_135530_resized.jpg
20170130_135550_resized.jpg

Back