1/6 Third Party Custom Stealth W Agent Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one looks amazing for close to half the HT price incl. shipping, so tempted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered this.... have no SW so this was an easy decision.
I think its my fav look from any SW released so far.

I sent a query to Kit asking if the figure was using the OSK1601657 1/6 Scale Custom Female Head Sculpt as I was worried with the paint job.

07e882cf13977acd6e7222b2a7a49950.jpg

He replied saying that it's a complete figure offer from another supplier, the head sculpt is provided by them, not related to any product in his store.

I sent a query to Kit asking if the figure was using the OSK1601657 1/6 Scale Custom Female Head Sculpt as I was worried with the paint job.

07e882cf13977acd6e7222b2a7a49950.jpg

He replied saying that it's a complete figure offer from another supplier, the head sculpt is provided by them, not related to any product in his store.

I PO'ed it anyway, but that's great news. I didn't like the head provided by Kit (the nose is really bothering me).

The sculpt from Stealth W Agent is really closer to Hot Toys, so i'll be more than happy if we really get this.

For a moment I got really hyped and thought she was only $27. . . then I realized it was just the deposit. :slap

I feel like that's a more difficult sculpt to get right, but I'd probably be interested in a civilian Black Widow too, even if it was just a clothes set.

PO'd this from Monkey Depot on Friday. This looks really good and I like the outfit; perhaps even more so than her airport outfit that the HT figure features. Just will need to pick up a separate HT CW SW base for her.

I just received the email from Kit advising that this is coming in this week.

I'm thinking about giving this a miss, please PM me if anyone is interested, its sold out on OSK and KGhobby, will go great with all the other civie suits.

Back