Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is anyone else is kind of bugged about Mr. Potato Head having only one eye socket (hole) once again?...in the film his eyes were separate unlike the actual MPH which is only one socket...kind of bugs me...not a detail i think should be overlooked considering it's quite noticeable in the films...it makes his eyes look almost crossed, that's why the original TS one always bugged me. :(

M.

I have seen Mr Potato head anywhere online or in store. I've only seen him in the youtube videos and on the Thinkway website... Are they having issues with the copyright?

I have seen Mr Potato head anywhere online or in store. I've only seen him in the youtube videos and on the Thinkway website... Are they having issues with the copyright?

No.

They delayed him so that they could devote more shelf space for the other figures. Some stores aren't even carrying this whole line due to the amount of shelf space it eats up. Let's face it these figures aren't small and unless you are Hasbro or Mattel, you aren't going to catch a break from retail stores. TRU though does seem to be the best place to find these. Almost all stores have huge displays to tie in with the TS/TS2 double feature.

There was also a defect in the talking feature on Mr.P so Thinkway went back and fixed the problem.

Amazon had min up a few months ago and Target just put him up a few weeks ago. Both say out of stock/not available.

Mr. P is supposed to be out by Black Friday for the holidays along with one other unannounced figure. Rumor mill says Hamm.

Wave 2 should be out by March which features Jessie.

No.

They delayed him so that they could devote more shelf space for the other figures. Some stores aren't even carrying this whole line due to the amount of shelf space it eats up. Let's face it these figures aren't small and unless you are Hasbro or Mattel, you aren't going to catch a break from retail stores. TRU though does seem to be the best place to find these. Almost all stores have huge displays to tie in with the TS/TS2 double feature.

There was also a defect in the talking feature on Mr.P so Thinkway went back and fixed the problem.

Amazon had min up a few months ago and Target just put him up a few weeks ago. Both say out of stock/not available.

Mr. P is supposed to be out by Black Friday for the holidays along with one other unannounced figure. Rumor mill says Hamm.

Promising news! I would love to see a hamm!

I think I saw on Toy Wiz that there was an Ultimate Hamm that was an actual piggy bank with real cork and everything. I would love something like that.

I get paid this week and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Woody. He was my favorite toy in 3rd grade and I even brought him in for show and tell! haha....my only concern is that the paint might wear off of his hair from taking the hat on and off too much

I think I saw on Toy Wiz that there was an Ultimate Hamm that was an actual piggy bank with real cork and everything. I would love something like that.

I get paid this week and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Woody. He was my favorite toy in 3rd grade and I even brought him in for show and tell! haha....my only concern is that the paint might wear off of his hair from taking the hat on and off too much

I had the Hamm that was released back in 95 and was using him as a bank up until last year when he mysteriously vanished from my room.:monkey4

...Mr. P is supposed to be out by Black Friday for the holidays along with one other unannounced figure. Rumor mill says Hamm.

Awesome news!!! :rock

I had the Hamm that was released back in 95 and was using him as a bank up until last year when he mysteriously vanished from my room.:monkey4
That is WEAK sauce. :(

I hated when crap disappeared from my room. :mad:

Tell me about it. He was the absolutely coolest piggy bank ever but I will be happy again if thinkway gives us a good rendition.

I think they will deliver. This line is absolutely fantastic so far.

Does anyone know if they plan to release a Bo Peep? I'd like to get that for my girlfriend since I'm buying myself Woody. I want a Stinky Pete badly too

I've got some bad news for you.

That Hamm bank/figure is now worth about $160 on ebay. :monkey3

I saw 2 sell for $150 to $175 just a few months ago. :horror

I've got some bad news for you.

That Hamm bank/figure is now worth about $160 on ebay. :monkey3

I saw 2 sell for $150 to $175 just a few months ago. :horror

Yeah, I saw that a couple weeks ago. When that teaser popped up I thought I had to get another one, but not at those prices.

Just FYI...Disney store in my area had Rex, several of them actually. Which Woody is the Toy Story collection edition? I saw Sheriff Woody last night. Is there an original version of him?

I went to see the Toy Story double feature yesterday and I could barely resist stopping at all the stores on the way home to find a Buzz and Woody. :lol

When the postie said 'it's been talking to me all morning' in reference to the package he was grasping, I thought he had gone mad....then I realised my Buzz had arrived!!! :lol

Now the long wait until Christmas when I get to see him.

That's hilarious. I would love to have seen the look on his face when Buzz first said something. But maybe its something they are used to.

Just FYI...Disney store in my area had Rex, several of them actually. Which Woody is the Toy Story collection edition? I saw Sheriff Woody last night. Is there an original version of him?

64012.jpg

Now that I have Buzz... I'm dying to get Woody!! Dying to get him. Getting him on Thursday... It just seems like ages away! :)

He looks great! This photo is from a forum member 'Kyle' at the Pixar Planet forums
He was discussing the paint apps on the figures left eye. Besides from the paint on his figure. What a fantastic photo and figure!!!
IMG_3829.jpg

I found a $15 Toys R Us gift card I'd forgotten I had. I might just have to go and pick up Buzz or Woody this week.

Back