Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, thanks Mr Lasseter I'm picking up a Buzz this weekend so go with my Woody. I have the original buzz from oh so many years ago, but this one is just too nice, so what the hell.

Nice review Micheal. I picked up a Buzz Lightyear weeks ago and he's still loads of fun. Need to find the funds to get the rest of the collection lol

By the way, Collection Mr. Potato Head is on Target's website. Not in stock but still, It's nice to finally get a description of his features. Here's hoping we eventually get a Hamm and Slinky Dog as part of this line. They're sorely missing IMO.

Hai Guys!
I came across these figures just recently(mwctoys :lol)...How awesome!

I really hope they release every character. Id love to see Stinky Pete, Zerg(my main want) and Rocky...
Heck, id even go for that doll head with spiderlegs!

By the way,
I got an email back from Thinkway saying 'Toy Story 2 characterS are due out in early 2010. and Toy Story 3 figures closer to the release date".
:joy

I didn't know they were doing all three films. I'm partial on Jessie but would love to see a nice bullseye.

I put up my review of the Buzz from the Toy Story Collection tonight -

https://www.mwctoys.com

Yes, he's sweet...

Thanks for that review Michael... I hadn't even heard of this line until you posted that review!

I've been holding off on getting a 12" Buzz & 16" Woody for years, because I new we would eventually get 90% film accurate figure one day!

And here it is... Just brought them off evilbay!

"I'M A PREDATOR!! No really!"

P1020948.jpg

Is Rex's Jaw articulated? It should be I reckon...

It definitely looks like it here!
560932966_7nwHv-X2.jpg

went to target for woody all they had was buzz so i picked him up, he's an awesome figure.

Just got Buzz... from a Toy'R'Us is Melbourne (Doncaster Shopping Centre)... WOW what a figure... This is a cool toy! In a matter of fact it's too cool! Didn't have enough cash on me for Woody... He is next week! Can't wait!

They seemed to have just stocked them. I had a full shelf of 10 to pick from. So I checked all of the paint apps and made my choice! :D

Back