Things That are Scary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only been what.. 2? 3 Years... yeah no luck... :( pof bs, zoosk bs, okcupid bs, I hate dating sites and honestly I'm homebound a lot...

T2 was utter crap. It was about as "necessary" and enjoyable as Zoolander 2 or Anchorman 2. They all sucked.

Fight Club 2 was the absolute worst of the lot though. I can't believe it actually came from the same brain that gave us the original. You know how the prequels crammed in stupid references to the originals, and even had ridiculous stuff like Darth Vader building C-3PO?

This was worse. He brought Robert Paulsen and Chloe back from the dead for the story. Think about how stupid that sounds and I assure you, it's even dumber than you're imagining.

T2 was utter crap. It was about as "necessary" and enjoyable as Zoolander 2 or Anchorman 2. They all sucked.

Fight Club 2 was the absolute worst of the lot though. I can't believe it actually came from the same brain that gave us the original. You know how the prequels crammed in stupid references to the originals, and even had ridiculous stuff like Darth Vader building C-3PO?

This was worse. He brought Robert Paulsen and Chloe back from the dead for the story. Think about how stupid that sounds and I assure you, it's even dumber than you're imagining.

I read the first issue and didn't hate it, did it really get that bad?

He brought back Jared Leto's character Angel Face:

Fight Club 2 004-021.jpg

Meatloaf's Robert Paulson is now some kind of undead avenging spirit:

Fight Club 2 007-004.jpg

Chloe, a very sad/poignant minor character in the original, (the lady that looked like Meryl Streep's skeleton) actually faked her death for some reason and is a shriveled old woman:

Fight Club 2 006-012.jpg

And Pahlaniak writes himself into the book, cause it's "so meta" but Grant Morrison he is not.

Fight Club 2 004-008.jpg

This thing was such trash. I had high hopes too. But the story was abysmal and the art flat out sucked. Good covers, but that's hardly enough to justify its existence. I read some reviews on amazon from fans of the original book and movie and it was just savaged. Rightly so.

View attachment 399509

View attachment 399510

Chloe, a very sad/poignant minor character in the original, (the lady that looked like Meryl Streep's skeleton) actually faked her death for some reason and is a shriveled old woman:

View attachment 399511

And Pahlaniak writes himself into the book, cause it's "so meta" but Grant Morrison he is not.

View attachment 399512

This thing was such trash. I had high hopes too. But the story was abysmal and the art flat out sucked. Good covers, but that's hardly enough to justify its existence. I read some reviews on amazon from fans of the original book and movie and it was just savaged. Rightly so.

This is just as embarrassing as Tommy Wiseau auditioning for the Joker

The Wiseau joker thing was bad because he is known as a bad actor so he wasn't going to give it a real try and thus possibly be actually bad. But he was just trying to be bad at it and it just came off fake.

My bro cant kick his habit, unfortunately he lives with my mom so we have to tolerate him. It kinda sucks.

Nah you don’t....change the locks, tell the police he no longer lives there...

My brother was an addict, my Step Dad tried to help him, he refused and started selling drugs from the house (which you can lose to the Feds that way)

One night my brother showed up to his junk on the porch and changed locks.

Cried and banged on the door for hours.....

Happy to report , he went to detox, and is now approaching retirement after 40 years with FED EX , totally clean.

Says it’s he best thing anyone ever did for him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 399509

View attachment 399510

View attachment 399511

View attachment 399512

I've read a couple of Palahniuk's books, including Fight Club. If he really was scripting this I'm going to assume any sense of quality I detected in his literary work was by accident rather than design :monkey4

Back