Things That are Scary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They introduce a new female character, that I feel was not needed whatsoever. I honestly think the biggest issue with the film is that it tried too hard to be the first one again, even though it's a different plot... it feels very much like the same framework.

I also can't buy them being scared of Begbie in it given he's a chubby manlet compared to the rest of them.

T2 was something different from the novel, but in a sense got merits for it. i kinda liked with the direction they took. :]
the choose life definitely hits the feels here.:lol

They introduce a new female character, that I feel was not needed whatsoever. I honestly think the biggest issue with the film is that it tried too hard to be the first one again, even though it's a different plot... it feels very much like the same framework.

Sounds like if someone made a sequel to Fight Club, could work but probably wouldn't type deal.

T2 was something different from the novel, but in a sense got merits for it. i kinda liked with the direction they took. :]
the choose life definitely hits the feels here.:lol

I do plan on reading Welsh's novels at some point.

Sounds like if someone made a sequel to Fight Club, could work but probably wouldn't type deal.

Yeah, good comparison.

Wasn't there a sequel comic book or something?

Some films are just impossible to follow up. I mean, how many sequels out there truly bring something worthy after a truly great film?

I can only think of a handful.

there is a fight club sequel. its a graphic novel too... guess who's behind isis.:lol
imo, fight club should be a one off, stand alone thing.

There was, and I've almost bought it a handful of times, but can't quite convince myself to. :lol

Do you know the synopsis of it? I don't really know what the hell they could really do with it. Tyler is "dead."

I am Jack's lack of enthusiasm.

Do you know the synopsis of it? I don't really know what the hell they could really do with it. Tyler is "dead."

I am Jack's lack of enthusiasm.

It's Trainspotting 2, pretty much the same thing told again by the sounds of it.

Set ten years after the ending of Fight Club, the sequel is told from the restrained perspective of Tyler Durden as he sits in the subconscious of Sebastian (the name the narrator of the original Fight Club currently uses). Sebastian continues his dysfunctional relationship with Marla and has fallen into the mundane routine of society until Tyler re-emerges to cause chaos.

IMG_3135.JPG

Back