Things I Like

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drawings look good, S. Got any of S. Steiner? I always liked him as he was a beefy, no BS guy. He looks terrible now and got tattoos to cover all of his muscle loss.

Thanks! Nah, just did these two. He ruined his chest and the pecs don't even meet anymore.

I saw a video where it’s supposedly nerve damage and atrophy of pet muscles...Steinerism or whatever they call it. I always thought he was one of the more (surprisingly) athletic and talented guys in the ring. To be that big and maneuver was impressively. He just never could shut his mouth.

I saw a video where it’s supposedly nerve damage and atrophy of pet muscles...Steinerism or whatever they call it. I always thought he was one of the more (surprisingly) athletic and talented guys in the ring. To be that big and maneuver was impressively. He just never could shut his mouth.

You mean this one? His channel is great for bodybuilding info and history.

Terry Crews has the same chest issue.

No. There's plenty of bodybuilders and wrestlers with this issue and haven't used that oil ****. Steiner was on the sauce, that's it.

xxr5IEn.gif

Drawings look good, S. Got any of S. Steiner? I always liked him as he was a beefy, no BS guy. He looks terrible now and got tattoos to cover all of his muscle loss.

I remember watching him go against Goldberg in those glorious WCW days.

Say what you will about their ability to wrestle (specially Goldberg’s), but MAN, those two were REALLY hurting each other. Those elbows, those punches. Insanity.

But hey, now we have overweight Owens and booman reigns and a champion that doesn’t give a **** (why would he?).

Sad days.

Say what you will about their ability to wrestle (specially Goldberg’s), but MAN, those two were REALLY hurting each other. Those elbows, those punches. Insanity.

But hey, now we have overweight Owens and booman reigns and a champion that doesn’t give a **** (why would he?).

Sad days.

Goldberg hurt a lot of people and ended Bret Hart's career. In hindsight, I really hate Goldberg. He really bought his own own, scripted winner hype.

Sad days.

Totally. Goldberg broke Scott's eye socket in a match at one point. Scott always asked for real and Goldberg obviously answered that harshly. I remember also Chris Benoit literally slamming his head into turnbuckles and stuff (leading to his CTE). Those dudes always went hardcore.

Goldberg hurt a lot of people and ended Bret Hart's career. In hindsight, I really hate Goldberg. He really bought his own own, scripted winner hype.

Totally. Bret thought he would get the same treatment at WCW but he entered at the wrong time as it was Goldberg who was the rising star at that point.

Totally. Goldberg broke Scott's eye socket in a match at one point. Scott always asked for real and Goldberg obviously answered that harshly. I remember also Chris Benoit literally slamming his head into turnbuckles and stuff (leading to his CTE). Those dudes always went hardcore.

Totally. Bret thought he would get the same treatment at WCW but he entered at the wrong time as it was Goldberg who was the rising star at that point.

I've seen a lot of shoot interviews where they said they were chanting "Coldberg" during events because the audience got tired of his streak. The dude never talked besides WHO'S NEXT.

I've gotten back into wrestling pretty heavy lately, but only in the interviews of them talking about the Monday night wars era. It's a travesty how ****ed up WCW became after the awesome Sting vs. NWO angle and for the climax to be depressingly bad. I really blame it all on both Bischoff and Hogan. Bischoff mismanaged money and spent more than they made and Hogan had too much control over his character (it was in his contract) and he wouldn't do jobs for people.

I still think in hindsight, WCW at it's peak was better than any time WWF was at theirs. But that being said, Austin saved WWF. **** Dwayne Johnson. So overrated. All he did was one liners, and after watching Beyond the Mat numerous times, the dude didn't even bother to visit Mick after he just beat him senseless in front of his kids.

Same goes for DX, so friggin corny in hindsight.

Last edited:
I'll admit I was always a WWF guy but I really liked watching Nitro as well. Stone Cold was my guy because be didnt give a ****. I never really cared for The Rock. Mick Foley was more of who I liked. Undertaker, Kane, SCSA were some of the Attitude era that I liked a lot.

I left wrestling once they began pushing Cena over everyone. I've really missed it though but I struggle with finding where to start. I've watched every so often but I'm annoyed how they piss all over the older gen wrestlers to make room for losers like Kevin Owens (no offense to those that like him).

I liked CM Punk but he's out. Haven't found anyone to really attach to. Guess I need to go chat in the wrestling thread lol

I've seen a lot of shoot interviews where they said they were chanting "Coldberg" during events because the audience got tired of his streak. The dude never talked besides WHO'S NEXT.

I've gotten back into wrestling pretty heavy lately, but only in the interviews of them talking about the Monday night wars era. It's a travesty how ****ed up WCW became after the awesome Sting vs. NWO angle and for the climax to be depressingly bad. I really blame it all on both Bischoff and Hogan. Bischoff mismanaged money and spent more than they made and Hogan had too much control over his character (it was in his contract) and he wouldn't do jobs for people.

I still think in hindsight, WCW at it's peak was better than any time WWF was at theirs. But that being said, Austin saved WWF. **** Dwayne Johnson. So overrated. All he did was one liners, and after watching Beyond the Mat numerous times, the dude didn't even bother to visit Mick after he just beat him senseless in front of his kids.

Same goes for DX, so friggin corny in hindsight.

This is all true Snake, but they did exactly what they were needed to do.

In Goldberg's case, he single handily beat WWF in the ratings, he was huge and you could actually believe wrestling was somehow real when the dude was there. Yes, he was not a "wrestler", but for the casual crowd, he was the real deal. I mean, look at the WWE ratings when he came back last year, it was insane.

He was not hired for his in-ring ability, yet made more money than anyone else because he sold those tickets. Don't get me wrong, I also loved Sting, and the whole NWO thing. But that dude was different.

I also heard that at the end people were getting tired of him, but to be hones, I have never been able to find one of those videos were people were chanting coldberg. Not that I doubt that happened, after all, people get tired of any wrestler that all he does is win.

But for a moment there, people actually believed that a guy like that could beat The Giant. He lifted him (yes, with The Giant's help) when lifting the Giant was not a thing. He did shoulder presses with Steiner (again, with his help) but you get my point. He sold his persona like no one else, and people ate that up.

It was a ****ed up thing to do to mess Hart like that, and to never publicly apologized (not sure if he did).

And the Rock was ultra popular, and like Mc Gregor, and *******. Look where that got him.

My point is not to make you change your mind about those, but simply to look at the state of wrestling today. We ain;t got **** like we used to. We were able to flip channels and watch amazing storylines, with dudes that look like you'd be stupid to take them on.

Now we see overweight dudes, ****ing Ronda Rousey, people chanting for CM Punk because of how bored they are.... I miss those days man. We were spoiled.

I'll admit I was always a WWF guy but I really liked watching Nitro as well. Stone Cold was my guy because be didnt give a ****. I never really cared for The Rock. Mick Foley was more of who I liked. Undertaker, Kane, SCSA were some of the Attitude era that I liked a lot.

I left wrestling once they began pushing Cena over everyone. I've really missed it though but I struggle with finding where to start. I've watched every so often but I'm annoyed how they piss all over the older gen wrestlers to make room for losers like Kevin Owens (no offense to those that like him).

I liked CM Punk but he's out. Haven't found anyone to really attach to. Guess I need to go chat in the wrestling thread lol

I did love me some WWF back then, and Austin is probably my favorite of all time. He oozed enthralling entertainment. I went to the Raw if you remember, when he was going to fight McMahon with one arm tied behind his back.

Loved Taker and Foley. Foley is too nice to work in the business.

This is all true Snake, but they did exactly what they were needed to do.

In Goldberg's case, he single handily beat WWF in the ratings, he was huge and you could actually believe wrestling was somehow real when the dude was there. Yes, he was not a "wrestler", but for the casual crowd, he was the real deal. I mean, look at the WWE ratings when he came back last year, it was insane.

He was not hired for his in-ring ability, yet made more money than anyone else because he sold those tickets. Don't get me wrong, I also loved Sting, and the whole NWO thing. But that dude was different.

I also heard that at the end people were getting tired of him, but to be hones, I have never been able to find one of those videos were people were chanting coldberg. Not that I doubt that happened, after all, people get tired of any wrestler that all he does is win.

But for a moment there, people actually believed that a guy like that could beat The Giant. He lifted him (yes, with The Giant's help) when lifting the Giant was not a thing. He did shoulder presses with Steiner (again, with his help) but you get my point. He sold his persona like no one else, and people ate that up.

It was a ****ed up thing to do to mess Hart like that, and to never publicly apologized (not sure if he did).

And the Rock was ultra popular, and like Mc Gregor, and *******. Look where that got him.

My point is not to make you change your mind about those, but simply to look at the state of wrestling today. We ain;t got **** like we used to. We were able to flip channels and watch amazing storylines, with dudes that look like you'd be stupid to take them on.

Now we see overweight dudes, ****ing Ronda Rousey, people chanting for CM Punk because of how bored they are.... I miss those days man. We were spoiled.

Oh I'm not saying Goldberg wasn't a good decision. He essentially was their answer to Austin in terms of appeal. He carried the company a lot after the bungling of the whole Sting vs. NWO angle petered out. I hate there was never a NWO vs the Wolfpack angle.

While I hated a lot of guys from that era, of course the Rock was talented and sold tickets and was a good character. You couldn't pay me to watch the **** now. It's all scripted from what I understand and no one is allowed to bring out a true personality.

Back