Things I Like

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my cats had a shirt, but she never liked it and she's too fat for it now anyway. The stray I took in recently gets fixed next week. Would of been sooner but she kept getting sick.

I had a Basset Hound.

I kid you not.

My parents bought him a full Sherlock Holmes attire. It was adorable.

I'll have to ask them for some pics.

Girls are going to be part of the Boy Scouts. About damn time. The scout leaders are happy as well.

27zgljq.gif

Damn nice! I didn't know you could draw SP, where have I been under a rock? :horror

Yeah since I was a kid. I tend to lose interest with it and take long hiatuses. But I might go out and buy some supplies. I have a digital tablet, but I cannot stand using it and I can't afford an iPad Pro so...

Yeah same here with drawing... I could do it, but pencils cramp my hand and I have a heavy hand so doing pencil mediums I can't seem to do shading properly without putting too much lead on paper. That's why leatherworking is kinda my knack, I can draw those complex shapes and do digital drawups for 3D stamps etc.

After doing it so many years, I've been conditioned to not have that problem. Shading is extremely tricky. It can be very easy to do too much. Although I've been playing with it lately and crosshatching is the way to go. I used to color it in basically and it's always ugly.

Back