Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard women who have experienced both childbirth and kidney stones that they'd take childbirth any day. Poor Ween! Even imagining that I have them is bad enough.

workplace noobs.
specifically, work place manager nooobs.
****stain found it offensive, uncivilized and unprofessional.... prison banter. :lol

at that time, i just told him off like an inmate. "this in not a ****in 5 star hotel weekend retreat, this is prison. start acting like you're in one." lolzz

People who ask for help, then you do your best to help them, and they don't even care to reply in their own thread, or send a PM if they are ok with that or not, but they launch a new thread asking for more help. It happened on another board with a noob asking for Tunisia sand or rocks. I had some parts from a desert rose taken from the Star Wars locations, I would have even asked a friend who might have more stuff to help him. The funny thing is in the end he might not get what he wants, since Tunisia is not a safe place to visit right now. So f... that noob and his requests. :p

The stupid Quantcast overlay that now appears on each page, even when logged in. Why the hell does the forum needs that thing to show on each and every page? It is getting pretty annoying.

cats.jpg

It was happening for me for a day or two but then stopped, haven't had it in a number of weeks now. I didn't do anything to block it.

I managed to stop the darn thing a couple minutes ago by using UBlock and filtering the particular link that got this pop-up overlay. It doesn't appear anymore. The funny thing is I didn't do any changes to my browser in ages so it was not from my computer. Glad it is over, was annoying as hell to have to accept that crap each and every page. for regular overlays I have an overlay remover, but it didn't help too much for this case.

I managed to stop the darn thing a couple minutes ago by using UBlock and filtering the particular link that got this pop-up overlay. It doesn't appear anymore. The funny thing is I didn't do any changes to my browser in ages so it was not from my computer. Glad it is over, was annoying as hell to have to accept that crap each and every page. for regular overlays I have an overlay remover, but it didn't help too much for this case.

Seems I jinxed it. Just had it again

And again.

Last edited:
Seems I jinxed it. Just had it again

And again.

Go with UBlock and filter exactly the link you see. After that no sign of this crap anymore, no more overlays, no pop-ups, no blue ribbon on the lower right side of the screen. The crap is gone! :yess: I'm already tired by the fact you need to click to accept cookies on virtually any website you visit now, like that I wouldn't already know that. The internet is getting more annoying each day...

I'm getting it too. Extremely annoying, hence why I've come to this thread, to see if it's happening to anyone else.

Every. Single. Page.

Must be your provider....

Nothing here.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Same.

Are they important in the food chain for other critters? Because if their only other usefulness is eating ***t I think they're pretty ineffective at that task and should be retired.

:duff

They have no purpose that can't be performed by something else. DDT had them on the run too. Shame. I wonder if Rachel Carson can be posthumously charged in the deaths of everyone taken by a disease spread by flies, mosquitoes, or ticks.

Back