Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And looking at LaMelnik's sig, I hate Twilight. Thought I'd be nice and put that on Netflix for the wife and watched it with her. That was nothing but a sappy teenage love story under the guise of being a vampire movie. They had a chance to throw something in there for the guys (who got stuck watching this suck-fest!!) with that tracker dude, pumping him up to be some bad-ass, but blew it! That dude went down like a complete sissy after a pathetic fight scene with that pansy main character vampire!!!!!

But in celebration of the Jason Voorhees part III PF coming out soon, I picked up Friday the 13th Part 3 on DVD with a 3-D version and 2 pairs of glasses (for $3 :yess:), and she will be watching that with me whether she likes it or not!!!!!!!!

And looking at LaMelnik's sig, I hate Twilight. Thought I'd be nice and put that on Netflix for the wife and watched it with her. That was nothing but a sappy teenage love story under the guise of being a vampire movie. They had a chance to throw something in there for the guys (who got stuck watching this suck-fest!!) with that tracker dude, pumping him up to be some bad-ass, but blew it! That dude went down like a complete sissy after a pathetic fight scene with that pansy main character vampire!!!!!
Blade is so cool that he skews the world that Edward and Belle exist in.

Well move out of the ghetto :lol

I lived in the burbs when this happened... :pfft:

But in celebration of the Jason Voorhees part III PF coming out soon, I picked up Friday the 13th Part 3 on DVD with a 3-D version and 2 pairs of glasses (for $3 :yess:), and she will be watching that with me whether she likes it or not!!!!!!!!

So you're going to be like Kabukiman and buy Tonner dolls for yourself and say they are for your wife? :nana:

I wasn't just being cute, they really are skewed. It's a little creepy, but funny seeing Robert Patterson's forehead jutting out.

I hate when directors play with the volume on their movies. I'm watching Batman Begins right now and the talking parts are SO quiet compared to the score and the action parts. Plus a lot of the actors mumble their lines, I had to turn on subtitles.

^ Could be your TV. I watched dozens of Blu Rays on my tv, and they sounded like a high school film project.

Got a new sound system, and it's perfect. :lol

That's what I thought at first, that I just had a crappy TV. I thought "Directors can't be THAT evil." But then I watched the commentary for Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny and the director said he purposely made some parts really loud. They literally can turn the volume up and down. That's what makes a boo-scare in a movie.

drunken sessions while talking about harry potter topics.

the only thing interesting input i gave was suggesting they tie up this franchise with terminators. :lol

Back