Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I thought at first, that I just had a crappy TV.

Do you have a center channel speaker? BB is mixed where the voices are most pronounced through the center. You need at least a 5.1 system. If you're just watching on a stereo TV you will get muddy sound.

That this forum has become a spitting ground for what is actually inaccurate rather than "WOW, I can't believe they are making these!" type of place.

That this forum has become a spitting ground for what is actually inaccurate rather than "WOW, I can't believe they are making these!" type of place.

Ask Dave to change the name from "Sideshow Freaks" to "Sideshow Critics".

I'm more upset with the......I can afford this and you can't so it sucks to be you...people. Immature bastards. :monkey4

The fact that giving HotToys their own section and ridding the regular forum of the OCD BS was basically just ignored. :(

I'm more upset with the......I can afford this and you can't so it sucks to be you...people. Immature bastards. :monkey4

Goes both ways. I'm also annoyed at people who nitpick something to death because they can't afford it.

Last edited:
You're comparing a hospital stay in a day and age where they have to take Medicare and Medicaid patients, plus emergency room deadbeats, plus state plan 'insured' patients, and they have little guarantee of ever being fully reimbursed. Who do you think pays for the discrepancy?

And yes, private companies are infinitely less corrupt than government. In the first place, private companies don't take your money first, and then eventually get around to giving you something for it (usually, something not even close to worth what you paid). In the second place, government creates so much interference with private companies that--like a hospital--it's almost a joke to use the term 'private' when referring to an American business.

Government is the institution that does whatever the hell it wants, and when it imposes it's will on businesses, they become a reflection of that. But people will always look at the government intentions and actions as noble because of their bull____ 'always help others' ethic, and will always condemn the businesses for being selfish. No one will ever look it square and see that the expectation of sacrifices for one's fellow man is a racket bigger and dirtier than anything a crooked banker could dream up.

It would be nice if government would get it's selflessness at the point of a gun out of my face for once, because personally, I find selfishness to be far more wholesome than that muck.
:hi5::clap:goodpost::bow

[ame="https://youtu.be/lkLd27O95Dk"]https://youtu.be/lkLd27O95Dk[/ame]

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Awwwwww diiss friggin song!!...

Am i the only one who hates this song/heineken commercial?.

Strangle!!! grrrrrr!

thumbs-down.gif

Back