Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a quick look, I chalk it up to lots of jelly star wars fans. Chick has made over 500k for a simple youtube video.

She had a booth for autographs at the Dallas Fan Expo a few weeks ago. She was right next to the kid that played Joffrey on Game of Thrones, so I'm sure he was thrilled with where his career has gone since he was on that show.

I don't hate her for what money she got, or her popularity, nor am I jealous. I hate her because she looks like human lard with hair.

tumblr_n0ounllAvm1ssuoa0o5_r1_250.gif

I don't hate her for what money she got, or her popularity, nor am I jealous. I hate her because she looks like human lard with hair.

There, there, she'll fade away like Snooki and such. But no worries, you'll get a new one.

Yea, even considering some human genes, some people just don't have the self control.

​It was for charity.

That's nice. There weren't any signs at her booth saying so though. I also don't think it made any difference to Joffrey. He looked absolutely thrilled to be sitting next to her. They could have at least sat her next to Peter Mayhew but they didn't.

I think you mean people with no discernible talent. I hate them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well talent is very subjective. When it comes to Youtube stars, they all have that high pitched stupid cartoon voice and cadence that drives me up a wall. I honestly don't understand why some have millions of subs. I really only follow just a few people's videos.

pewdiepie is popular because he's handsome and has a **** ton of fangirls, apparently. Reallllllllllllly makes you wonder what makes things go in this world. I've seen so many reaction videos - namely from adults - and they're just in shock at how he has so many views with the way he is :lol

Back