THING PF (Flexpay)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn he's ugly. No wonder he can't get laid.

Thing looks pretty cool though :D

And Ill, sell the damn Stealth Iron Man to pay for Thing.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Thing does get more ass than me, but I get laid on the regular, thanks. :D

That's more than likely what I will do, but there is no way in hell The Thing gets canceled. :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Thing does get more ass than me, but I get laid on the regular, thanks. :D

That's more than likely what I will do, but there is no way in hell The Thing gets canceled. :rock

I don't blame you. I think I'll end up doing the same thing to help pay for mine. That and selling the Grey Hulk will give me funds to keep up with the heavy first quarter.

And I love the new sig by the way.

Believe it or not I sold my grey Hulk recently.....To afford that great PF and other things....I dont regret it at all.The green Hulk will look bad ass with the Thing.

Last edited:
My wait list Thing got converted today. Thanks to those that canceled. I didn't think I had a chance of getting this one. :D

All big ticket items have a lot of cancellations. Even as awesome as this one is, it too will be sacrificed by many.

All big ticket items have a lot of cancellations. Even as awesome as this one is, it too will be sacrificed by many.

$325 is a lot of moola.. not to mention we're also looking at a lot for freight/shipping charges. Oh my... this thing will probably cost me closer to 500 once I get it. Ouch!

$325 is a lot of moola.. not to mention we're also looking at a lot for freight/shipping charges. Oh my... this thing will probably cost me closer to 500 once I get it. Ouch!

Yeah, shipping is going to hurt on this one. I also have to pay taxes and a custom's fee too.

I'm from Canada and when I bought the grey Hulk PF directly from Sideshow after all was said and done, I was 700$ poorer.:google:google:google

I'm from Canada and when I bought the grey Hulk PF directly from Sideshow after all was said and done, I was 700$ poorer.:google:google:google

That's insane dude. I have a hard enough time trying to afford this hobby with regular shipping. I'd never be able to do it living outside the states.

And Ill, damn straight.

Thanks
9000_1.JPG

That is odd.. my Hulk only cost me 460. I mean I had the Green... but wtf?!

Damn SS... they need to fix that. Fed Ex isn't cheap! USPS is much better on us Canucks.

Back