THING PF (Flexpay)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadly Dagger

Minister Of Fire
Reaction score
Getting my first ding January 10...anyone else get the same email?

...can't wait for this one...gonna be another big box im sure.

First payment on the 10th? Which means the next two should be on February 10th and March 10th? So expect shipping then?

I'm doing my best to keep ol' Ben. I canceled Gandalf's PF and a couple of other pieces just to make sure I could still earmark the funds.

If you dont keep this..you're not a true Marvel Fan IMO.:monkey1

If you dont keep this..you're not a true Marvel Fan IMO.:monkey1

I do want him... but oh man.. expenses.. what do you want me to do? Resort to eating toe nail clippings and eat snow? Yes, I know.. stay away from yellow snow.

He would look bad ass next to my Hulk PF! But I have Stealth Iron Man coming.. Not to mention I just purchased another game worn hockey jersey. eeep!

Oh, and Takara Batman... beautiful 1/6 scale figure.

I'll try my best to afford this sucker!

You should flush anything to keep this dude.Who cares about blue Iron Man...:google..Just my opinion Eli.

I'm selling my Grey Hulk when this gets close to shipping. Not really a money thing but I don't have room for Thing and 2 Hulks :monkey2

I hope sideshow releases a duo base for them. Obviously, you can match them up side by side, but I'd like to see them fighting on a base painted like their in the middle of a road! :rock2

Bring on the Thing!

Bring on the Thing and the 10th! I just made my credit card payment to have him charged on it! :rock2 :rock2

Huzzah for FlexPay!

I hope sideshow releases a duo base for them. Obviously, you can match them up side by side, but I'd like to see them fighting on a base painted like their in the middle of a road! :rock2

Bring on the Thing!

Did you get that idea from Andy Bergholtz and his custom job? hehe

I love his custom Hulk PF! The shredded and weathered pants, and the street coloured base. GIMMIE GIMMIE ANDY!

Did you get that idea from Andy Bergholtz and his custom job? hehe

I love his custom Hulk PF! The shredded and weathered pants, and the street coloured base. GIMMIE GIMMIE ANDY!

That thing was beautiful. Makes all the regulars out there look just OK. :monkey2

That thing was beautiful. Makes all the regulars out there look just OK. :monkey2

Hell Yeah it does:

hulk_big10.jpg

ABsolutely awesome.

I got my email!! :rock

I incidentally will be dumping Stealth IM (have the Gold Ex.) and Thor Vs. Loki Dio. Both pale in comparison to the 'Ever Lovin Blue Eyed Thing'!!

How much do I love the Thing? :D

DSC00166.jpg

I got my email!! :rock

I incidentally will be dumping Stealth IM (have the Gold Ex.) and Thor Vs. Loki Dio. Both pale in comparison to the 'Ever Lovin Blue Eyed Thing'!!

How much do I love the Thing? :D

DSC00166.jpg

Damn he's ugly. No wonder he can't get laid.

Thing looks pretty cool though :D

And Ill, sell the damn Stealth Iron Man to pay for Thing.

Back