Thing PF Fake?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marvelcollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of The Thing PF fake. I heard there was something with the foot peg but wasn't sure.

no fakes made for this piece, i think you're mixed up with the original IM Com which had different pegs.

no reason to cast a fake of a piece that doesn't sell even at retail.

Haha, ok. I thought i heard of someone talking about a peg that didn't fit for their Thing.

I know of one that's still on display, they just move it around the LCS to make it appear new to the unsuspecting and they are still asking $399.99 Insane, True Story

:lol I've seen the Thing PF sell for under a $100. No one is daring to fake this.

Sad!! totally undervalued piece! It's Actually a very nice PF! ended picking one up last year!!

Sad!! totally undervalued piece! It's Actually a very nice PF! ended picking one up last year!!

:goodpost: All my non-colector friends that see Thing at my house always compliment it. Very underrated piece.

I actually just sold mine on this forum. Been trying for a long time! After shipping I netted a whole $175! Woo Hoo! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back