The Zombie Walk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desilu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just attended Texas Frightmare over the weekend, they open the convention with a mile long zombie walk. Thought you guys would like to see some of the pics.

babies.jpg

breakfast.jpg

bride_nurse.jpg

farmer.jpg

foamy.jpg

hearse2.jpg

hearse_thing.jpg

nurse.jpg

phantasm.jpg

phantasm2.jpg

omg that's awesome. i wish we had something like this here in ca. i love the zombie mom and the guy with the drool. :p

I always love these and always want to take the wife and kids to attend and participate in the San Jose one but I'm always afraid some idiot gangbanger whacked out and spun on crank is gonna open up with a pistol thinking it's real. :lol

I always love these and always want to take the wife and kids to attend and participate in the San Jose one but I'm always afraid some idiot gangbanger whacked out and spun on crank is gonna open up with a pistol thinking it's real. :lol

A completely plausible scenario. (zero sarcasm)

This guy is awesome :lol

They have a zombie walk here in Hobart every year as well but keep missing it. Looking forward to the SDCC one thou. Love the pics by the way :)

The convention was awesome but MAN they need a bigger place... You could BARELY move in there!

Back