The Zartan thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! The predator armor works great and I like the look of that shirt. Something really cool about the piping.

Here's some more crappy pics.
Don't pay attention to the head it's not the one i will use.
I try to stay true to the character but try to be creative and give my own touch

IMG_5152.jpg

HOLY ????..LOOKS AWSOME ALREADY..ONLY THING IS THAT I WOULD PUT SOME BUFF OR SOMETHING TO MAKE A BIGGER UPPER BODY,LOOKS A BIT OF A SKINNY CHEST..OTHER THAN THAT IT WILL BE A MASTERPIECE,ELVIS...:rock

I like the fritty feel of him. Really diggin the shirt and armor too as well as the thigh pads! :rock2

I haven't worked on mine in forever, color me inspired. :duff

Really like the dark sinister look of your's Elvis! :rock Very gritty!

Here's my wip armor, etc. Boots still need a couple tweaks here and there and the chest armor and pistol have a few more details to go.

DSC08483.jpg

DSC08482.jpg

A Zartan announcement would be nice right about now, Sideshow. Here is a Minimate that I had commissioned by the great Luke314pi.

zartan-1.jpg

Now I'm sure you're realizing how awesome a 1/6 scale Zartan would be, and how badly we need him. You know what you need to do. But please, no parkas. Thanks.

Those boots alone are pretty sweet.
Really like the dark sinister look of your's Elvis! :rock Very gritty!

Here's my wip armor, etc. Boots still need a couple tweaks here and there and the chest armor and pistol have a few more details to go.

Back