The Zartan thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to think of it, Die mad a 1/6 Zartan custom and I think he said he made Zandar and Zarana too. Where you at, Die! :D

Hey CelticP. My curiosity is peaked. shoot me a PM about Zartan in the film, I'd like to know if I'm right about
Spoiler Spoiler:

No....what happens is....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually, that's pretty gay. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sounds like a Mystique scene straight out of the first X-Men movie.

Pretty much. I liked that scene too...plus you dont see it coming...atleast in the script. Which I kinda liked.

Sommers will probably make it obvious as hell though.

Great Thread...Zartan is my favorite 80's comics and toon character.I'll come to this thread often !!!! Sideshow needs to make one ASAP.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:yuck That sounds terrible. And I agree it reads exactly like the end of the X-Men. Who is The Doctor? Is it Venom or Minbender or did they just not give him a name...

some more art & images from the web:

2166969161_b08deb4e80_o.jpg

2642270168_f27a76d6ca_b.jpg

3451928702_f6022c1a42_o.jpg

Come to think of it, Die mad a 1/6 Zartan custom and I think he said he made Zandar and Zarana too. Where you at, Die! :D

Here! :blissy

Here's the one I made many years back, I've been wanting to try another for quite awhile. Zartan was my favorite Cobra as well. I did make Zandar, Zarana, Ripper & a better version of Zartan but I'll have to see if I can track down some pics.

collection-zartan.jpg

Back