The Youtube Reviewers thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm OldSnake22 on there. Have not done any in a while as my converter is broken.

Your oldsnake22?! ..man i remember watching your videos when i first started out collecting ..you done some pretty good joker impressions 2:)
You should get back into it dude ..the more figure reviews on youtube the better!

Everything that I am planing to review just seems to take ages coming out, hopefully I will have some new reviews/Unboxings soon.

Ones I have planed

Enterbay 1/4 scale Bruce Lee
Halo Reach Legendary edition
Hot Toys War Machine
Sideshow Emperor EX
Hot Toys T-1000
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood limited edition
Back to the Future Tin Blu-Ray Boxset

And this Friday I plan to do a review on Inception

Everything that I am planing to review just seems to take ages coming out, hopefully I will have some new reviews/Unboxings soon.

Ones I have planed

Hot Toys War Machine
Sideshow Emperor EX
Hot Toys T-1000

You review a bit of everything dino:) ..i really enjoy your movie reviews, adding you 2 the list:)
And remember stick your latest video in this thread 2.

Sorry, just got to say awesome avatar and sig! The Imbertweeners is awesome and scarily like my school life. :lol

Anyway, I've not done any figure reviews but I've got some figure videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SCORPIONDEADMAN

I'll probably do a review when I get my MJ Bad figure

Inbetweeners FTW! :rock

Ones I have planed

Hot Toys War Machine
Sideshow Emperor EX
Hot Toys T-1000

My favorite video of Dino is the one where he gets mad at Hot Toys cuz of the Batman DX. it's pretty funny. Dino is so pissed. :lol

Inbetweeners FTW! :rock

My favorite video of Dino is the one where he gets mad at Hot Toys cuz of the Batman DX. it's pretty funny. Dino is so pissed. :lol

:lol Ya ..sorry dino ..but thats pretty darn funny he is this trought the whole vid :mad::mad::mad: ....:explode:

..and ye the inbetweeners rock!!! "Your mother ..she is the sex"

Just seen ur Watchmen review Brick!

1. Great detail.:lecture
2. Sexy accent. :naughty
3. Nice KC and the Sunshine band playing in the background. :lol

Aww, thanks. :eek:

Your oldsnake22?! ..man i remember watching your videos when i first started out collecting ..you done some pretty good joker impressions 2:)
You should get back into it dude ..the more figure reviews on youtube the better!

Cheers man! As soon as I get my converter issues sorted I have Aldo Raine and T800 to do.

Thanks re the Joker impressions. Took them vids down though, too many haters. :)

Aww, thanks. :eek:

Cheers man! As soon as I get my converter issues sorted I have Aldo Raine and T800 to do.

Thanks re the Joker impressions. Took them vids down though, too many haters. :)

Man i hope Aldo is around for the same price in about a months time ..still really want that figure ..just 2 many other figs 2 deal with now.

do you have any idea how many canadians are on this board?! :cuckoo: :gah: you're about to get attacked :lol

I didnt attack anyone, nor any Canadians. I just stated my opinion, about the dude with the heavy accent, that mumbles through reviews, that is just horrific. It sounds like a immigration line full of colombians...

Pitu esta heavy. That guy is awesome. Los reviews de ese chico son tremendo. Lo k me gusta es k el tiene el accento ese heavy boricua

I didnt attack anyone, nor any Canadians. I just stated my opinion, about the dude with the heavy accent, that mumbles through reviews, that is just horrific. It sounds like a immigration line full of colombians...

Sure ..the guy just has an accent:dunno, i think you seem to be the only person who has trouble understanding him, he puts so much work into each and every one of his videos even when there just simple updates ..so to go labeling him as "horrific" is ridiculous ..normally i would respect other peoples opinions but in this case i have very little respect for yours.:mad:

I know i may be waisting my time replying to you ..but i still felt that needed to be said.

Sure ..the guy just has an accent:dunno, i think you seem to be the only person who has trouble understanding him, he puts so much work into each and every one of his videos even when there just simple updates ..so to go labeling him as "horrific" is ridiculous ..normally i would respect other peoples opinions but in this case i have very little respect for yours.:mad:

I know i may be waisting my time replying to you ..but i still felt that needed to be said.

There are a few persons on this forum that think they know everything. It seems V!C is/tries to be one of them. Just ignore them and keep up the good work. Great thread BTW :rock

There are a few persons on this forum that think they know everything. It seems V!C is/tries to be one of them. Just ignore them and keep up the good work. Great thread BTW :rock

will do ..i'm glad everyone likes the idea of this thread.:)

Just got notice my rotary base won't ship until i verify my address ..which i just did. Looks like i will have MJbad before the base ..so may upload a brief review first and then the better review when i have the rotary base.

Back