The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, NAO & Shaemus vs the Shield. But i like to pretend Shaemus wasnt there. The NAO & Shaemus had it won too until the shield got DQ'd by breaking up the pin with a steel chair. It was the weakest i think theyve ever looked. But theyre still awesome.

It appears Zach Ryder has brought back his Z! True Long island story, with either an attempt at turning heel or a gimmick change.

If you cant get on TV, promo on YouTube instead! And then go back to work where they make you change back, because you no longer look like your action figure.

[ame]https://youtu.be/sSnozXtn93E[/ame]

In a way i feel bad for him, maybe no one at WWE saw his web promo.

I wish Jericho would win at least once convincingly, there's putting people over and there's losing to the point you look quite pointless on returning to the company.

... guess not. Guess he just wanted to have his hair like Jack Swagger
LOL Yeah, a heel turn in his dreams, so he might have some attention thrown his way. I see floundering around in the cesspool that is TNA is in his future.

What's going on with Ryback? He seemed to clearly be doing a heel turn, but then the SHIELD still attacked him? He's so horrible on the mic. He was saying things to Foley that didn't even make sense. Just bad.

I was more thinking whats going on with the shield in that segment. They have their own feuds but then they are randomly thrown in as fodder between other peoples feuds.

The Sheild go over big on Kane, D-Bry & Undertaker... 30 minutes later Cena takes 20 seconds to clear them out of the Arena on his own. He had a chair sure, but that shouldnt equate to more power than the brothers of destruction and Danial Bryan

Did they just give up on the CM Punk hiring the Shield and the ref working for Punk? Or was it played out and I missed it?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUbOqvuNSZE[/ame]

They were helping him retain the title. But since he lost the title shortly after we found out he was hiring the shield there was no need for him to use them anymore. Story ended

What happens when you get two guys who can't wrestle and put them in a championship last man standing match? 20 minutes of laying around. :slap

Gotta love this finishing move
tumblr_mn4yvlueHU1r6o0k9o1_250.gif

Why can't they make up their minds on who they want the Shield to feud with? Shemus and Orton or team Hell No. Why do they keep switching back and forth?

Their story lines have been a bit spotty lately.

Why can't they make up their minds on who they want the Shield to feud with? Shemus and Orton or team Hell No. Why do they keep switching back and forth?

Their story lines have been a bit spotty lately.

That's been their problem for the past few years, inconsistent feuds; which randomly start and come to a random abrupt end.

I barely watch anymore. Hunters dizzy or ill performance was just bad.

Yeah it has been. The matches themselves are becoming somewhat lackluster as well. Like tonights tag team championship match. The ending was just horrible. Oh and I absolutely hate how the big names only wrestle in PPV matches now. I don't want to always pay to see HHH or the Rock wrestle. WTF.

Oh and one more thing. I hate Ryback as a heel. His mic skills suck.

Ryback is bad on the Mic, but i like him as a heel. The fact hes being given a personality leads me to believe he will do something of significance in the near future rather than just dominating in the ring. They dont usually puss-out monster heels until they have atleast been on the top or are about to be

Who the hell watched that awful Extreme Rules match between Cena and Ryback and said "Man, we need more of this!"? :slap

3 freaking matches in one night?!?!!? Do they really expect people to buy this thing? Does WWE not hear their own crowd in the arenas? Half the people out there can't stand Cena, and nobody can stand Ryback. Heck, he's still getting "Goldberg" chants everywhere he goes. I'm embarrassed for these guys every time I have to watch them go against each other.

I mean... am I crazy? Is there a single person out there looking forward to more Cena vs Ryback?

I would say his mic skills are better than 90% of the roster. His promo with foley wasn't half bad. You gotta remember, these guys are fed lines as well.

Back