The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Haha, thanks! :duff

RAW live tapings are 3 hrs, I was wondering what happens at Smackdown live tapings? Is it just a 2 hour show, cheaper ticket prices? Or do they also tape 205 Live or something else for that hour duration difference?

^^Haha, thanks! :duff

RAW live tapings are 3 hrs, I was wondering what happens at Smackdown live tapings? Is it just a 2 hour show, cheaper ticket prices? Or do they also tape 205 Live or something else for that hour duration difference?

205 is live from 10-11 and then there's usually a dark match main event.

This house of horrors match is WCW '93 skit level bad.

Instead of having the Universal title sit dormant for months, wouldn't it be prudent to get it on Braun Strowman ASAP? Continue building the monster and then if they must, have golden boy Reigns take the title at next year's Mania.

Watching a recent add to wwe network: a Primetime episode from 1987. Lots of Fuji! Tuxedo match with Hillbilly Jim, and Fuji Vice. . .and an ok main event I guess-- Bret Hart vs. Dynamite Kid.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I was at the Smackdown live show in London yesterday. I haven't been to a show since Wrestlemania 28 and haven't really followed WWE much in recent years but I had a really good time.

AJ Styles got so much love from the crowd and was arguably the biggest draw (saw him last at TNA in 2012 and he still has the moves). Dolph Ziggler is a really good heel and worked the crowd well - I have a lot more time for the guy after seeing him. After the show we were treated to a dark match between Ziggler and Nakamura (a little Backlash preview) which was cool.

When I watch wrestling these days I am normally catching reruns from the 80s/90s/attitude era but I might give the current WWE another try.

They certainly have some great performers with Joe, Styles, Nakamura, Owens, Zayne, Rollins, Charlotte, Cesaro, the whole cruiserweight division. But that doesn't necessarily mean those pieces will be used well by WWE. Typically they aren't. And when you have Reigns shoved down our collective throat, that taints everything else in its wake.

OK, we all know who's gonna win and face Brock! :banghead

c_6cy3luqaaoysr.jpg

Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne had what should be in the conversation for MOTY last night at Takeover. Overall a good solid show. I'm just not sure where they go with Hideo Itami from here. I'm guessing a heel turn to freshen him up some.

Happy to see Asuka won again last night. She is awesome. I assume last night will be better than tonight. NXT just seems to have better matches.

So who had Jinder Mahal as the first 3MB member to be WWE champion? I foresee a Honky Tonk Man like reign full of DQ and CO finishes.

Back