The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good show. Cena/Miz match was goofy, wyatt/orton match was meh. Styles/mcmahon match was great as was the ladder match. Was afraid this mania would be a mess but it was surprisingly good. Aries/Neville was good stuff too.

I thought I remember Goldberg and Brock being able to do more than 2 moves each in their past. I suppose that's the end for Goldberg and Taker.

Taker should've been allowed to retire with only one WM' defeat, losing to a jobber who nobody will remember in 20 years time with everything he's given to the company is a disgrace. Add to that the awful Shane McMahon match...

I feel the streak should never have been broken. Taker should have retired 25-0. Goodbye Undertaker, Wrestlemania from now on will just be another regular PPV.

I love the RAW after Wrestlemania as it's like the start of a new "season".

Kurt Angle is back! The Hardyz are back! Even hottie Emma is back! And the Revival is up to ignite the tag division!

I wonder what Smackdown does?

Taker should've been allowed to retire with only one WM' defeat, losing to a jobber who nobody will remember in 20 years time with everything he's given to the company is a disgrace. Add to that the awful Shane McMahon match...
I thought the match ending was ****ty. I didn't even watch the whole thing, but man, crappy way to end it by bouncing off the ropes over and over, with Undertaker unsure when he was going to do another one of his ****ty spears. That's how he goes out? To the earlier comment about Styles and Undertaker, I was thinking who among the current batch is young enough to be a big part of WWE's future, but around long enough to have established himself as a legit star that history will look at very favorably--that should have been the criteria for determining the guy to end Undertaker's career. And the guy who rose to the top of my list was Styles. But I guess he hadn't paid his full dues in Dunn/McMahon's eyes or whatever. Next up after him would have been Rollins. Certainly not Reigns. But yeah, obviously that sucks in a lot of ways.

I thought the Goldberg match went surprisingly well, all things considered. But each guy having 2 moves is pretty comical. Unless you consider Lesnar's great leaping ability as a move :lol

OK Wrestlemania from what I saw. Nice to see the Hardys back, and Styles had a chance to show off. I hate to be cynical, but I can't imagine a public figure with an ego like Cena will stay married to that woman for very long. Hope I'm wrong, though.

I wonder if they will replay the Goldberg interview on Raw next week..I'm guessing they might not because he broke Kayfabe and even addressed the audience as " This is not part of the show...it's straight from my heart "

I think Cole will only address that Goldberg possibly retired :dunno

I thought the match ending was ****ty. I didn't even watch the whole thing, but man, crappy way to end it by bouncing off the ropes over and over, with Undertaker unsure when he was going to do another one of his ****ty spears. That's how he goes out? To the earlier comment about Styles and Undertaker, I was thinking who among the current batch is young enough to be a big part of WWE's future, but around long enough to have established himself as a legit star that history will look at very favorably--that should have been the criteria for determining the guy to end Undertaker's career. And the guy who rose to the top of my list was Styles. But I guess he hadn't paid his full dues in Dunn/McMahon's eyes or whatever. Next up after him would have been Rollins. Certainly not Reigns. But yeah, obviously that sucks in a lot of ways.

I thought the Goldberg match went surprisingly well, all things considered. But each guy having 2 moves is pretty comical. Unless you consider Lesnar's great leaping ability as a move :lol

OK Wrestlemania from what I saw. Nice to see the Hardys back, and Styles had a chance to show off. I hate to be cynical, but I can't imagine a public figure with an ego like Cena will stay married to that woman for very long. Hope I'm wrong, though.

This is another quote from somewhere else but someone said you "leave this business on your back"...which essentially means you "give back" by putting the next guy over..like Andre did with Hogan, Michaels did with Stone Cold, etc.

I agree that it's clear that Roman is not "the guy", but 'Taker upheld a long unsung tradition and likely did it for Vince more so than Roman.

Vince should just bite the bullet and go ALL-IN on Reigns. Push him to the moon, make him the Champ and then look at your reactions and ratings. If Vince is right and Roman can get over, then we've all been wrong! But if he isn't, then he needs a big reality check and should shut up from making these "top guy" decisions.

I agree that it's clear that Roman is not "the guy", but 'Taker upheld a long unsung tradition and likely did it for Vince more so than Roman.

According to Meltzer, Taker wanted Cena, Vince wanted Roman and we got what the boss wanted.

As for last night's crowd, I think they are getting close to jumping the shark for these post-mania shows. They got their rocks off for 10 minutes berating Reigns and then wildly cheered Vince who is responsible for Reigns. The chanting for a beach ball was nauseating while Neville/Ali were in the middle of a pretty good match.

There was a pretty big anti roman chant while vince mcmahon was in the ring though.

I never heard a WWE wrestler get so much heat like Roman got in the beginning of Raw..I can't believe he got cursed, then got " Go Away! "

For the love of me I never ever saw a face or a heel in the WWE have those two phases yelled at in sequence by the audience.

If anything, all this Heat the fans are giving him now, makes him stand out more which I don't want to happen..so these dumb idiots on Raw who thought if they did this to Roman, it would piss him off.

That's why he was smirking, because now he knows that people will pay even more attention to his character just to get under his skin.

If there is one thing that Vince likes in a wrestler is that their character is recognized by the fans whether they like the wrestler or not.

Goldberg' speech was amazing. Yeah, he was never the best, but to me, it's a great memory of what the 90's were. As a new dad myself, I totally get what (and why) he did. He's not stupid, and knows his limitations.

Some expected him to gorila press people like he used to do with the likes of Scott Steiner, he just can't.

Personally, as a casual fan, nothing the WWE offers appeals to me anymore. Maybe Brock, but he's just going to leave soon anyway.

The WWE was able to bring back memories I thought I was never going to relive, and with an infant son, it just seals the deal.

I don't care how some dislike him, Goldberg's da man.

Enjoy Roman and his devastating "spear".

Owens, Sami, New Day and Charlotte to the blue team! After watching a ton of old NXT I'm ready to see a Big E singles push.

Back