The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense, but Goldberg looked old coming out of Raw. He might get severely beaten down. It's like with Sting, waited too long to return IMO

Never cared for Goldberg back in the day and I still don't.:monkey4 Yeah Goldberg will probably lose to Brock, unless he beats Brock and then loses in the rematch. Who knows. What I'd rather see is Samoa Joe take on Brock.

Thought Goldberg had the best promo of his career, I really enjoyed watching his return. His unscripted promo wasn't perfect but it had more feeling that all of the terrible scripted promos I can barely sit through. I'll take that Goldberg promo over anything I've seen from Roman Reigns or some of the other top stars in the company in the last two or three years.

With that being said, WWE isn't putting him in the best position to go out on top. That Toronto crowd is probably going to boo him out of the building. Ryback or Roman Reigns would have been better opponents for Bill.

Thought Goldberg had the best promo of his career, I really enjoyed watching his return. His unscripted promo wasn't perfect but it had more feeling that all of the terrible scripted promos I can barely sit through. I'll take that Goldberg promo over anything I've seen from Roman Reigns or some of the other top stars in the company in the last two or three years.

With that being said, WWE isn't putting him in the best position to go out on top. That Toronto crowd is probably going to boo him out of the building. Ryback or Roman Reigns would have been better opponents for Bill.

At first I was like Toronto crowd booing him? Then I saw your profile photo and I was like....oh...right :lol

I agree about the promos. You'd think the WWE would notice that and let their other guys go out there unscripted :dunno

Interesting. I didn't see it going that way for sure. During Goldbergs heyday, a friend and I used to get a kick out of Goldberg wrestling jobber Jerry Flynn every other week, accounting for probably 40 of Goldbergs 70 wins or whatever. . .Flynn did put up more of a fight than Lesnar. But of course, this sets up the rematch just like Brocks domination of Cena did a few years back.

Interesting. I didn't see it going that way for sure. During Goldbergs heyday, a friend and I used to get a kick out of Goldberg wrestling jobber Jerry Flynn every other week, accounting for probably 40 of Goldbergs 70 wins or whatever. . .Flynn did put up more of a fight than Lesnar. But of course, this sets up the rematch just like Brocks domination of Cena did a few years back.

:lolMy friends and I had the same joke about Flynn/Goldberg being on every WCW show for a while. I think it was a function of WCW having so much stuff in the can for TV. People think WWE is over saturated right now, back in 97-98 WCW had 6 weekly shows running.

Back