the Worst TV show Ever..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glee ... completely intolerable.
Dance Moms ... its like Toddlers & Tiaras, but more obnoxious.

Anything with Bill Maher -- smarmy little punk -- or Rachel Maddow.

SnakeDoc

Most reality shows, including:
- ANYTHING with the Kardashians
- ANYTHING on MTV (Jersey Shore, 16 and Pregnant, etc)
- Real Housewives of ANYWHERE

The only reality shows I don't mind are those that include people using talents... so singing, cooking, etc.

don't think i've ever wanted my time back as badly as after watching the 1st episode of The Cape :monkey2. not sure if it made it to episode 2

After M*A*S*H... one of the worst TV shows of all time because it sucked so hard on the teets of one of the greatest shows of all time.

[ame]https://youtu.be/hPy5gHQqXKI[/ame]

Family Guy...?! Really?! I would agree if you are not between the ages of 25-45 and an American, much of the side jokes will not make sense. Those, IMHO are what typically make me piss myself. Peter is written to be the buffoonish ugly American, the other characters are gold. Mr. Herbert the old pervert...priceless.

Short of being offended by how crass it is, I don't get the lack of appreciation for Family Guy either. Same with South Park.

I don't like random refrences. I like refrences that feel in the moment, or subtle.

I liked Family Guy for a short time, but it's just not funny to me. At all.

I'm a South Park guy,.

Family Guy makes me laugh, but South Park makes me grin. :devil

South Park is definitely my preference. I don't expect high humor from Family Guy so I'm rarely disappointed. I expect cheap laughs and I get lots of them. All those pennies add up.

I watched Full House as a kid and loved it, when I rewatched an episode a few years ago, it was so bad, I can't believe I used to like it :) Also Family Matters and Steve Urkel, how annoying was he??

I tend to only start watching shows I know that I will be interested in, so there's not too many that I actually hate.
There are a few shows I watched for a season that I dropped because I just wasn't that interested like Scrubs and CSI Miami.

Are we limited to just one? Anyway I have a few to add

16 and Pregnant
Teen Mom (these people make more money in a year than most of us probably do which just adds insult to injury)
All the Real Housewives Show.
The Kardashian Shows.

And I'm sure there are a ton of other really bad reality TV shows.

I'm not a Family Guy fan, but I suspect most of the hate is a response to the overwhelming, irrational love that show gets from some places rather than the fact that it is actually one of the worst shows ever. It's way more popular than it should be. It isn't very clever, and it's sometimes funny, but usually just lowest common denominator humor than a 13 year old with 80s pop culture knowledge could come up with. My wife watches it sometimes. I'll watch it in the back ground from time to time, but will almost never go out of my way for it. I give it props because Flint had a cameo once, though :D

Full House is horrific, but is something I enjoyed as a kid. It was made for kids. I wouldn't get too worked up about that sort of thing. It's like saying, "Barney is the worst show ever! The acting sucks, and the musical acts are so dated!" And really, Full House was no worse than Family Matters or Step by Step or any of that other TGIF stuff.

I'm sure that I've never seen the actual worst shows ever, but recently, I couldn't sit through Burn Notice despite hearing praise from various places. I thought it was pretty terrible, and the voice-overs by the main character made me embarrassed for the guy. 227 seemed pretty bad back in the day. The Nanny. Muppets Tonight, for being such a massive disappointment. A lot of the adult swim stuff is a miss to my eyes. I used to love a lot of what they did, but now a lot of it is just bad. I think Robot Chicken is criminally overrated just like Family Guy.

But yeah, "reality TV" is the worst.

Back