the Worst TV show Ever..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd hate to say it's the worse, but Fallen Skies just pooped all over the place. The first 2 or 3 episodes were decent, but instead of getting better I felt it just got worse each week. Foolish me kept tuning in each week hoping it would turn around.

~~Same thing, but apply Heroes to that starting midway through season 2.

I watched "Hardcore Pawn" the other night and have to say that show is one of the worst shows l have seen, l have seen it a couple years ago, but it has gotten worse. These people are white trash and have no class.

The show has nothing to do with what they buy, history of items or fixing up an item they buy. The only thing the show is about is them literally throwing black people out of their store.

I'm not a Family Guy fan, but I suspect most of the hate is a response to the overwhelming, irrational love that show gets from some places rather than the fact that it is actually one of the worst shows ever. It's way more popular than it should be. It isn't very clever, and it's sometimes funny, but usually just lowest common denominator humor than a 13 year old with 80s pop culture knowledge could come up with. My wife watches it sometimes. I'll watch it in the back ground from time to time, but will almost never go out of my way for it. I give it props because Flint had a cameo once, though :D

Full House is horrific, but is something I enjoyed as a kid. It was made for kids. I wouldn't get too worked up about that sort of thing. It's like saying, "Barney is the worst show ever! The acting sucks, and the musical acts are so dated!" And really, Full House was no worse than Family Matters or Step by Step or any of that other TGIF stuff.

I'm sure that I've never seen the actual worst shows ever, but recently, I couldn't sit through Burn Notice despite hearing praise from various places. I thought it was pretty terrible, and the voice-overs by the main character made me embarrassed for the guy. 227 seemed pretty bad back in the day. The Nanny. Muppets Tonight, for being such a massive disappointment. A lot of the adult swim stuff is a miss to my eyes. I used to love a lot of what they did, but now a lot of it is just bad. I think Robot Chicken is criminally overrated just like Family Guy.

But yeah, "reality TV" is the worst.

How dare you play devil's advocate for "Family Guy" and then speak out against "Burn Notice!" :ignore: :p

Full House.....sometimes you can chuckle at the bad jokes , Elvis referrences etc. It's more of a family show than a sitcom imo.

Baywatch was more about the women than plot.....sometimes the plots were OK but the show was never intended to be great or anything.

The Nanny....some of the lines can be witty , esp if said by Niles.....the butler.

Geoffrey on Fresh Prince was another funny butler , lol.

Full House was so corny but it grew on you. The part I hated was they built the Uncle Jessie character around this macho, biker, heavy rocker persona and everytime you see him play his "Music" it was bs covers of crappy 50s rock one hit wonders. They also had him be obsessed with Elvis which was dumb. The show made little sense. Why would three straight men continue to live together in the same house to raise three young girls? Couldn't Danny find a sitter? Was he that busy that someone had to be at his house 24/7?

Family guy used to be the funniest show on t.v. until they cancelled it. Ever since it has been back on the air it never captured the greatness of its original run.

My choice for worst show ever is either Friends or Seinfeld.

Um , it's called *FULL* House for a reason.....also Stamos is a big Elvis fan in real life , made sence to write that into the character ;)

(M*A*S*H equals Seinfeld imo)

Syfy has built an entire network based on bad CG giant snake movies. Once in a while they accidentally make a decent series, but they quickly realize their mistake and cancel it. They are a cable network that exists for the sake of hating their core demographic (sci-fi fans).

Exec 1: Hey, Let's show WWE wrestling!
Exec 2: Will nerds hate it?
Exec 1: Yes!
Both: WIN!!!

Back