the Worst TV show Ever..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frasier wasn't awful. Definitely my favorite show of all time under Scrubs.

Also, was Full House really that bad? I loved watching it as a kid..I haven't seen it in years though.

Aww, man..

you got me there, Frasier was a good show, I really liked Just Shoot me as well, one of my favorites

I guess not every single show with a laugh track sucked, but I prefer shows with real settings and no laugh track, I know it was cheaper to film on sound stages but sometimes they felt so fake it bothered me,

and I know there is an element of nostalgia to full house but, even when I Was young that show would come up and i had to Jump of my chair to change it lol, I couldn't even stand the song :lol

you got me there, Frasier was a good show, I really liked Just Shoot me as well, one of my favorites

I guess not every single show with a laugh track sucked, but I prefer shows with real settings and no laugh track, I know it was cheaper to film on sound stages but sometimes they felt so fake it bothered me,

and I know there is an element of nostalgia to full house but, even when I Was young that show would come up and i had to Jump of my chair to change it lol, I couldn't even stand the song :lol
I totally forgot about Just Shoot Me..I enjoyed that one.

From what I saw of it, yes it was.

You had a guy that could just imitate Popeye and those Olsen things that were on the show so people could go awwwww.

the problem for me with full house is how cheesy it was, how corny, Oh my god that was the corniest show I've ever seen,
and I mean, the acting was really terrible of course, but, Dave Coulier Bob Saget's acting gave me nightmares, really, It was just... it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it...

the only good thing the show had going on was Lori Loughlin
I think the only time I left the show on is if I changed channels and she was in the episode, she is so attractive,

"16 & Pregnant" & "Super Sweet 16".
____ you MTV for these ____ on TV.

But if they combined them to make "Super Sweet 16 & Pregnant", that would be epic! Spoiled rich girls getting knocked up by deadbeat, white trash boys. I'd pay to see the drama that causes!

Family Guy. Used to love it. Own the first two boxsets. Then they brought it back and the writers just try to make the dumbest, most offensive stories they can think of. American Dad is dumb too.

Glee
Greys Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
South Park
Cleveland Show
Napoleon Dynamite (the movie is ____ty enough, we don't need a cartoon too)
Jerry Springer and that Steve Wilkos show (HAHAHAHAHA)
The View (except Elizabeth Hasselbeck)
Dancing with The Stars

Last edited:
This is difficult because it comes down to personal opinion more than anything else, there are a few I dislike but that show "Cavemen" that ran on ABC a few years back I would have to classify as the worst.

Back