The Worst Thing About The Burger King Promotion...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the King, and that he scares you babies is only icing on the cake.

I dug the Sneek King videogame where you hide in a trashcan or whatever and wait for a hungry person to come by so that you may pop out and flourish them with a burger. Great stuff.

Aaaaaaahhhhh! :google

b11c1xn1.jpg

I think it's awesome. The King is spooky as hell and that's what makes him so cool.

The newer commercial with the King in the future with that breakfest wrap, I though was an Iron man Promo. He looks good as Jones.:D

I liked the Burger King commercial where he was i bed with that guy giving him a breakfast sandwich. That was creepy. To quote Jay Leno (I think) "If you wake up in the morning with some guy giving you a breakfast sandwich, you know you just had it his way."

yupp, I got my son a Kids Meal today for the Iron Man toy.

I love the BK King as Indy. :rock

Hmm, Iron Man followed by Indy, this has the potential to be worse than '05. Any word on what the promo products will be?

What do you mean worse? I think BK always gets the good licenses for the summer flicks where as McDonald's will probably be giving away lefotver Lilo & Stitch toys...

I mean after trying to get a bunch of those Star Wars toys I swore I'd never eat at BK again. And with two promotions back to back. :sick I'll probably have whoppers coming out my nose.

The US Burger King mascot. He is a creepy dude in a big plastic mask dressed as a king. Very creepy.

I'm really glad we don't have him over here (in the UK). Then again, we do have a real royal family who are creepy as hell...

I mean after trying to get a bunch of those Star Wars toys I swore I'd never eat at BK again. And with two promotions back to back. :sick I'll probably have whoppers coming out my nose.

Ok, lol. I gotcha.

:lol

I've got a feeling the next Indy movie will be called "Indiana Jones and the Ultimate Horror" and this guy will be the main villain.

Back