The World's End

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this yesterday. It was alright but didn't leave me wanting to see it again. There were a decent amount of parts that were really funny and several parts that weren't. It was cool to see Martin Freeman in something other than The Hobbit.

You should watch Sherlock.

The commercial with Edgar Wright acting like hes never heard of this movies cracks me up. Don't know if I'll see this in the theatres or not, but I really should give him my support; love his flicks.

this movie was awesome up until the last 10 minutes. This movie made me laugh, it made me care, it made me sad, then the last ten minutes happened, everything from the worlds end to the actual end of the film almost ruined the film for me, but the rest of the film was simply to awesome and great. I do want to see this again but man, that ending.

The worlds end portion I could handle but everything else after that, wasn't needed and didn't really add much to the actual film. But that's just me.

Saw this yesterday. It was alright but didn't leave me wanting to see it again. There were a decent amount of parts that were really funny and several parts that weren't. It was cool to see Martin Freeman in something other than The Hobbit.

You should watch Sherlock.

i was just going to say this. Sherlock is a really good show. Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch are great on the show.

The wife and I saw this Friday night and I'll echo what everyone else said. The movie was awesome! Its been quite awhile since I've laughed that much during a movie. Some of it may be due to it hitting home with me not wanting to grow up, but I had a great time watching. Definitely worth a look!

"Drink up. Let's Boo Boo."

"'Boo Boo;' what is that?"

"You remember 'Let's Boo Boo.' You know it; from Mr. Shepherd's classroom. It said on the wall 'Exit, pursued by a bear.' Ya'know? From that Shakespeare play?"

"A Winter's Tale."

"Yeah, what was it called?"

"A Winter's Tale."

"That's it, and if we needed to make a quick getaway, we'd say 'exit, pursued by a bear,' and then it was 'exit, pursued by Yogi bear,' and then it was just 'let's Yogi and Boo Boo,' and then, 'let's Boo Boo.'"

"So, you're saying we should go?"

"Yeah, it's **** here, isn't it?"

I saw this today, and I loved it; probably one of the most fun times I've had at the movies in a while. I, personally, enjoyed it a lot more than "This is the End."

this movie was awesome up until the last 10 minutes. This movie made me laugh, it made me care, it made me sad, then the last ten minutes happened, everything from the worlds end to the actual end of the film almost ruined the film for me, but the rest of the film was simply to awesome and great. I do want to see this again but man, that ending.

The worlds end portion I could handle but everything else after that, wasn't needed and didn't really add much to the actual film. But that's just me.

Believe me, it's not just you.

That was amazing. :lol

I mean, everyone lives happily in the end. Even the almost Gary King. Who lives out his life doing what he's always wanted to do. And not only that, being a much better person for it. Not needing to be drunk all the time.

The only way I can see someone finding it depressing is if they think that living in a world without technology would be the worst thing known to man. :lol. I think humans will be alright without it.

The ending was one of the best endings in a long, long time.

That was amazing. :lol

I mean, everyone lives happily in the end. Even the almost Gary King. Who lives out his life doing what he's always wanted to do. And not only that, being a much better person for it. Not needing to be drunk all the time.

The only way I can see someone finding it depressing is if they think that living in a world without technology would be the worst thing known to man. :lol. I think humans will be alright without it.

Agreed. The blanks were imbued with the consciousness of the empties, so there wasn't really anything "sad" about it, either.:lol

Back