The WitchKing's Attakus Collection thus far *UPDATED*.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

wow amazing attakus collection WK...how long you had boba for? that statue goes for WK prices on ebay. :thud

Re: re

Danny,

I know the height of Attakus Emperor but what is the
width and depth? And what do you think of
his features?...been on the fence about this one.

You can find Emperor for $300 and for that price, get him.

The face is not perfect but it's a nice, big and heavy piece.
Very iconic.

Alright so I added Emperor and have the Royal Guard
on the way..that's it for Attakus Star War stuff this year.
:smokin

Very cool Danny. Nice little collection. These are neat pieces but for me Star Wars is something I like but not enough to drop the money into it like LOTR.

Re: The WitchKing's Attakus Collection thus far *UPDATED*...

Got to say Danny that is one awesome collection.

Nice collection. I'm not nearly hard core (or wealthy) enough to chase any of these down, but some of them do look quite nice, though personally I wouldn't pay quite that kind of money even if I had it, no matter how nice some of them are. Maybe I'm just cheap. :lol

But hey, that's just me, and as long as you're happy and satisfied then that's all that really counts. :)

By the way, two questions about this Attakus stuff, if I may, to anyone who could answer. Did they ever do a Chewbacca? And has anyone got a link to any decent pics of the Han Solo they put out? Just curious is all. Thanks.

Sev.

I can answer this one, and its true, its good but not as nice as the gentle giant one. I really have a feeling Gentle Giant are gonna be on the rise soon.

re

Same avatar as Bob, huh?

GG lead the field IMO. Can't wait to see their Vader statue! :smokin

Danny! Your collection looks awsome bro, great set up!!!

I myslef took the plunge a little while ago and picked up a Clone Trooper and was blown away it does live up to the hype, but I must say from everything I have seen I have to agree that The GG line is going to be the strongest player in this Star Wars game :>

Yes, Attakus is nice! Very nice and pricey, but when I saw the Chewbacca Gentle Giant did, man o man did I regret cancelling my sandtrooper on dewback. :( It's that same feeling again I got right before Weta took off with LOTR and BOOMED, that same gut feeling. Gentle Giant will be the new cash cow on Star Wars, it may take a few months, maybe another year. But Id bet money on them in a race against Attakus, MR, and Sideshow for now. Another reason, I heard the Attakus license for Star Wars will be up soon after they release the 4rth line. :dunno But still, I love the statues I have now from them. Am I getting anymore? Yes but its just a matter of time but not at the moment. I am on the lookout for a stormtrooper and royal guard on ebay. Mainly I need to prepare and save for the SDCC trip and whatever else SS, GG throws at us with the Revenge of the Sith. Glad you liked your clone bigdaddyrob. As for the avatar being the same for Bob's. What can I say, got to support the big guys that help the little guys. TO THE GODFATHER!!! :rock

Great stuff, I have only went with GG until this point (but mostly for financial purposes) - very nice collection!

Hey BTW, I never noticed that Jabba has a tatoo on his right forearm?!?!?!?! :rollin

Hey Danny check your pm box!!!:rock

The WitchKing's Attakus Collection thus far *UPDATED*...

Mainly I need to prepare and save for the SDCC trip and whatever else SS, GG throws at us with the Revenge of the Sith.

Did you read the 1st page of this thread about this year's releases. It seems, if it is correct, that we will only be treated to 2 Ep3 busts, Grievous and Vader. Maybe they will showcase the next assortments at Toyfair, along with the Armory Collection...which I can't wait to see.

Back