The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't wait to play this. I'm upset that the release date is Feb 2015 but I'd rather have an amazing game in Feb 2015 than an okay game now. This Arkham Knight and MGS V were my picks for GOTY but I guess the Witcher isn't in that category anymore.

2 threads on this at the moment.

Will definitely be getting this Collectors edition !

Have always wanted a Geralt statue !!
(little annoyed it includes the necklace which was included in the Witcher 2 collectors edition)

$220 in Australia from EBgames. Pre-order already up.....and already pre-ordered !
https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-202921-Th...-PlayStation-4

Scale appears to be ...not sure...1/7 ?

Man, I haven't been this excited about a game in a long time, long long time, it just looks like such a cool world to explore. CDR really are the best thing since sliced bread.

Man, I haven't been this excited about a game in a long time, long long time, it just looks like such a cool world to explore. CDR really are the best thing since sliced bread.

Yeah ...to me this is THE game of this new gen.

One of my 2 favorite video game characters of all time.
(...the other being Gabriel Knight for anyone that cares :D )

This game looks awesome. February 2015 can't get here soon enough!

tumblr_mzo1v5kMj51r28ptfo1_400.gif

IsSjhp9.gif

However long it takes for them to get this right and get it on shelves, I'll be there waiting cash in hand when they do. The last game was amazing.

Some more details on the Collector's Edition statue, such a good deal this, seriously 139 pounds on Amazon and you get the game, statue, books, soundtrack, necklace etc etc, and it's a good size statue, polystone and hand painted.

tumblr_n6tat5EQdy1reuhuro3_250.gif

tumblr_n6tat5EQdy1reuhuro1_250.gif

cKzmc43.png

gt_witcher3_making_the_statue_stream.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

At E3:
10448726_731502616891139_7383269609902331900_o.jpg

Some new statue shots, close-ups, CE edition is sold out in lot of place in Europe.

2hrGq5E.jpg

Figure_Gryffin-blood.jpg

Figure-Back-blood.jpg

Back