The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can find on youtube quick summary videos that will take you through Witcher 1 quickly.

Witcher 2 should be played. Its one of the best games of this gen.

Need some help.

I was looking to get part 1 enhanced edition for the PC but just wanted to know why there are different box arts?

For example there is one with Geralt on the cover and another one with the wolf head.

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Need some help.

I was looking to get part 1 enhanced edition for the PC but just wanted to know why there are different box arts?

For example there is one with Geralt on the cover and another one with the wolf head.

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hmm I have the EE from the uK because at the time the US didn't have an uncensored version. The UK box as the witcher logo on it.
You can usually tell the diff by the ratings logo.

Hmm I have the EE from the uK because at the time the US didn't have an uncensored version. The UK box as the witcher logo on it.
You can usually tell the diff by the ratings logo.

Thanks for that. Are there any differences in game tho?

Thanks for that. Are there any differences in game tho?

The reg US version censored the sex cards and maybe 1 or 2 minor things I don't recall.
As long as you get the Enhanced Edition you should have nothing censored.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOUXbJQKmaU&feature=share[/ame]

Cool. I suppose I have to buy PS4 to play this. Or maybe Xbox1, since they dropped off some of that stupid ****ery. Don't know yet, but this is really a must. Looks really cool and that open world is interesting idea. I really enjoyed Witcher 2.

Love the amount of content but I hope I don't have to play it 36 times to see every ending.

That's what youtube is for :)

But it'll only be text and still pics.

I mean it lists 16 endings to Witcher 2 ....my a$$ it had 16 unique endings :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT3Vr4bP9Jc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I'm not watching anything on this game. I already no I'm getting it in a heartbeat and will have to buy a new rig for it :lecture:yess:

Back