The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooo I thought you were talking about the US Torchwood, I didn't know they were going to do a Season 4. That is awesome!

That is season 4. It's now a co production between the states and Cardiff. The whole thing will be very much in the same mold as 'Children of Earth'.

Can't wait to preorder this! Just realized Cyclops PF preorders next week as well so I will have to plunk down two deposits. But it's all worth it in the end! :rock :rock

Can't wait to preorder this! Just realized Cyclops PF preorders next week as well so I will have to plunk down two deposits. But it's all worth it in the end! :rock :rock

Heck yeah! I'll be right with you. I'm definitely ordering both.

There was no hate in what I said. I even said I've had gay friends and do not think less of them as people. Did you bother to really read the whole thing, or did you just pick out the parts that the media tells you phobics like to say?

Yes, and I have to say you came across as quite appalling in your apparant ignorance and out and out hate for Gay people. Equating homosexuality to cancer was just unbelievable!

Maybe you should have read what you write before posting it up. Note that it wasn't just me that found your remarks distasteful, so make that of what you will.

I was born straight, but I still choose to have sex.

Others are born gay and choose to have sex too sweetie.

g-popcorn.gif

All I know is I want to order this Willow statue!!!! :lecture

Then Faith...

Then, I want a Giles...

Then Angel...

Then Spike...

Then Xander...

Then Cordy...

Then Oz...

My final word on this. A quote from Joss Whedon...

In my world, heroes bugger each other senseless. Not all of them, but more than you'd think, and probably not who you're thinking. But seriously, Anybody here care to tell Apollo and the Midnighter how a hero should behave? To their faces?

Nuff Said. :D

The base is great, and so is the accessory you haven't seen. I'm not sure I can say, but you probably already know what it is.

If the accessory is the one based on the concept art, then yes!

As for the base, I mentioned it a few times but did they base their source material from a particular Buffy episode because I'm pretty sure they did.

I haven't got anyone to chime in though.

Does the base look something like this? :D

buf404_147.jpg

buf404_407.jpg

buf404_451.jpg

Buffy Season 4: "Fear Itself."

Pure classic. :rock

Back